BendyStraw

Bendy
---

I sat on the bench alone. The stars ahead were so beautiful, and I felt my eyes begin to close. My eyes quickly opened though when I felt someone sit next to me. I turned and saw Cuphead there.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Everyone's asleep and you were sitting alone." I nodded.

I stretched before leaning against his shoulder. I blushed a little, and I could tell he was blushing too. 'Why the hell are you leaning on his shoulder?' I asked myself. I internally shrugged. I honestly couldn't care who I was leaning on by now. It felt nice.

"B-Bendy, what are you doing?" Cuphead asked. I just simply shrugged. The next few moments were silent until he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, and practically onto his lap. My blush deepened and I turned back to look at him. We stared at each other for a few moments before I had slowly leaned in. He looked shocked for a second before leaning in a little as well.

My lips slowly connected with his, and only lasted a few seconds. I was the one who jerked away.

"I-I'm so sorry! I just couldn't help myself!" I tried to jump off of his lap, but he held onto me. "C-Cups?" I asked. He grabbed my face in his hands before pulling my face towards him and connecting our lips once again. The kiss was much longer than last time, and much sweeter. He began to lick my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth. I turned around on his lap to face him to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our tongues danced together, and I had felt like I needed a break for breath after a minute or so. I pulled away slowly, a small strand of saliva connecting our lips.

He then began to lean towards my neck, "Cuppy, what're you doing now?" I moaned softly when he connected his lips with my collarbone and began to kiss it. He moved around, until he began to bite down and suck on my neck, causing my moans to get louder.

"You're so sensitive," I heard him growl in a seducing tone. He pulled away from my neck before kissing me on the lips again. This time, the kiss wasn't as long. We pulled away and I leaned against his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Mugs and Boris insisted on sharing a tent, so we have to sleep together. Is that fine with you?" I nodded against his chest. I felt him pick me up before bringing me over to his tent, and then he set me down so I could go inside it. We zipped up the tent after both getting inside of it, and then I pulled the blanket onto the both of us. I curled into his chest, and felt him kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight, Cups." I quietly whispered before dosing off.