Protection

Something I thought of after reading some Eddsworld fanfic. And I lied; I'm not going out of state until like a month so yeah and whatever

-----Mugman

My bro would do anything to save me. Especially after he accidently shot me. He would constantly stand by me, but I want to return the favor. I want to be able to save him when he is in danger. And my friends, too. I can't sit around and be useless all the time. (A/N: right here I typed "Cala Maria bitch" for some reason and died laughing. It's 3:37am I can't think straight)

We all walked around some random town we were in. It was also dark. Maybe not a good idea, but it wasn't mine. Cuppy and Bendy weren't sober, either. I stood next to my bro and made sure he didn't fall, even though he wasn't that drunk. He was only a little tipsy, unlike Bendy, who started laughing like a maniac when he saw a bug fly by (think he might be high rather than drunk). I stared up at the moon, but quickly turned around when I heard a thud and a gasp. I turned around and saw Bendy on the ground, possibly passed out.

"Seems he couldn't handle his alcohol. I'll carry him." Felix said. He picked up the smol demon and tossed him on his back. Boris quickly ran to Felix's side.

"Don't take too long getting back to the hotel. I can tell Cuphead night not want to go in for a while." I turned around and looked at my brother. Sure enough, he was staring at the stars and moon like I was only moments ago. I nodded and smiled a little. After the three disappeared, I turned to my brother.

"You wanna go sit at the park?" I asked. He nodded and dragged me to the park.

"We haven't had much time brother-bonding time lately. W-With the quest and all. It's nice out." I nodded a little as we both stared up at the stars and moon. The lamp post next to us was broken, so we could see the stars quite easily. I felt myself dozing off slightly when there was rustling. I tensed up almost immediately.

"Hey, it's probably just a rabbit, bro, chill." Cuphead spoke noticing my tension. I hesitantly relaxed and leaned back into the bench. The rustling came again, but so tried to think nothing of it. Then I heard my brother let out a gasp before he let out a muffled scream. I turned quickly and saw him collapse to the ground. A dark figure stood to the side of where my brother sat. I quickly stood up and put my hands up in defense.

"Aaw, you're quite weak looking. How about you give me all your money and I won't hurt you or you're brother." I clenched my teeth in anger.

"I'm terribly sorry, I don't have any money." In one of these situations, I would've wimped out and pleaded for mercy, but now I was amgry. I quickly lunged forward and grabbed the man by the neck before tossing him to the ground.

"And don't even think of touching my brother." I aimed my pointer finger against his forehead.

"Hah, we playin' finger guns? What are you gonna do with that, poke me?" I pulled my finger away from his forehead. He started to chuckle, but then I placed my finger against his shoulder. He looked at it with a bored expression. I could see him slowly raise his leg to kick me over, but I slowly built up a shot. I could've made it faster, but I wanted him to know what he was about to get for threatening my brother. He stared at the blue light from my finger.

"You got blue lights in your glove? Cool." He said sarcastically. I don't think he was a very bright man. I then shot his arm. He screamed out in pain, and I covered his mouth. He stared at the hole in his arm and the blood that poured out from the wound.

"Don't tell anyone about this. But I doubt you will. Now, go, and don't mess with my brother again. Unless you want that arm to become completely useless." I growled up. The man tried to act calm, but I could see the shock behind his eyes. He quickly ran away while holding his arm. I then leaned over and picked up my brother and pulled him on my back. He groaned slightly, and I began to carry him to the hotel. I hope I didn't have to explain anything to the others. I'll just saw he tripped and hit his head. Yeah. I made sure to glare at everyone on the streets. Nobody should mess with my family. I need them to know that.

-----
Jeez, Mugs went from sweet to kind of disturbing. I might write something about him going crazy. Ok it is literally 4:00am. Not 3:59 or 4:01, dead serious 4 with two 0s behind it. I'm tired. Goodnight heathens.