Hanahaki!Felix x Oswald

This oneshot happened after reading 'Hanahaki' by mangle_fox833, except it's different and has a different ending then that story.

-----
Felix
---
I clutched my chest as I felt something in my throat. I knew it was them damn petals. I just wanted to yank them out, they're obnoxious.

I gagged a little, blood and more petals coming up and falling onto the floor. I gasped for breath after I was done.

"Ugh, damn flowers. Why can't you just go away?" I knew the only ways to get rid of them, either remove the flowers and my feelings of love, or make.. him love me. But he wouldn't love me.

I heard the door knob turn and I panicked. Blood was all over the floor and on my clothes, and whoever was at the door, was walking it. I quickly slid under my bed, surprised that I could fit. I hid my face in my hands when I heard a gasp. I peeked through my fingers and nearly gasped myself when I saw who was standing there. I couldn't see his face, but I knew it was Oswald just by looking at his clothes.

"Oh my God, Feel." I heard Oswald murmur. I tried not to make a noise, but I was on the verge of crying. I'm not sure why, though I am weak, so why wouldn't I end up crying? I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I held in a sob.

Oswald began to leave the room, or so I thought. I heard a door shut, so I decided the coast was clear. I crawled out from under my bed.

"Why am I so dumb?" I scolded myself   before putting my head in my hands and sobbing. I heard the door to the bathroom that was connected to my room creak open, causing me to turn. I felt my heart stop, and more tears came out of my eyes.

"Felix, what is that in the floor?" He asked. His tone was soft, but at the same time, he sounded angered. He began walking towards me, but I couldn't move. He sat down next to me and looked me in my eyes.

"Feel, please. What happened? Why is there blood all over the floor? Please tell me." I looked down at some non-existent thing in the ground, trying to ignore the blood only inches away. I felt my throat began to itch. Sometimes when I get scared or shocked, I end up coughing up a few petals, and now is not a good time for that to happen. My throat tickled and hurt as the flowers began to go up my throat once again.

'No, please! Not now!' I yelled to myself. I began to claw at my throat, which caused Oswald to panic. He grabbed me, and started to yell 'What's wrong?' I couldn't respond, though. I quickly stood up and coughed you blood and petals onto the floor. I hacked a few times before I had coughed up as many as I could.

I sat back down panting, and looked at Oswald's scared face for a split second before looking away. I regained my breath, but now before Oswald grabbed me once again.

"Y-you have.. the hanahaki disease..?" He questioned quietly. My eyes, which were closed from recovering from what just happened, opened slowly. I felt a tear form as I slowly nodded.

"May I.. ask who it is?" He asked. I quickly shook my head no. "Please, Felix. Tell me." I shook my head once again.

He began to get aggravated, before bursting out ,"I'm trying to help you, because I might have some sort of feeling for you, and if you don't tell me who it is, then I can't help you!" Oswald blurted out. I was scared from his outburst, but then I realized what he said, and he did too, because his eyes widened. I bit my lip. The next few minutes we're awkward. "Please, Felix. Tell me, and I promise I'll do whatever I can to help you. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." I slowly nodded yes.

I sighed, "Okay." I said I leaned over and fiddled with my hands. "M-my h-hanahaki.. is... well.... y-you." I whispered. He turned my head and pulled me to his face. I felt his lips touch mine and I froze. He was.. kissing me. He pulled away and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Feel, but I guess I didn't figure that out until now. And I wouldn't have figured it out if you hadn't told me." Oswald said. I hugged him back and buried my face in his shoulder.

"I love you too, Ozzy."