Four - Secret encounter

Four- Secret encounter
[Rated M 1/2 for slight mature elements]
"Ayato, what the hell?"
(Y/N) pulled away from the furious redhead, her eyes gleaming in the dark hallway. The vampire attempted to grab her again. This time, by the waist.

"Don't touch me!"
"Then shut up and just be an obedient girl for once!"

(Y/N) stared at him blankly.

"Good. Now listen," he lowered his voice and glazed around, "I saw Yui."

"You saw WHAT?"
"Lower your voice, you fool!" Ayato sighed and glared at (Y/N) disapprovingly. "However, I don't think she remembers anything."

"What do you mean?"
"I stepped in front of her, and she showed no signs of reaction."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes slightly. "What'd you expect? Just look at yourself." Ayato stepped closer, and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I need your help. If you can somehow restore her memories, I'll make sure that you stay alive a day longer."

(Y/N) backed away quickly, her eyes narrowed. "What do I look like, a wizard? You're out of your damn mind, Ayato. I'm not helping you."

"Fine. Suit yourself. Then I guess we'll be seeing you out the door tomorrow."

This actually scared (Y/N) a little bit. She did in fact, have no where else to go to. And, to make things worst, she had no money. The very fact of sleeping outside in the cold made her shiver. She had no choice but to agree.

"F-Fine! I'll help you. But you have to give me a better reward than what you offered."

Ayato looked at (Y/N) happily, his green eyes lighting up. "Don't worry, you fool. I'll defiantly give you an award you won't forget. IF you succeed." He winked, and then cheerfully left the room, leaving the door cracked.

(Y/N) sighed softly, and gazed at the light coming in from the crack. Is this what she was useful for? Doing errands for the Sakamaki brothers? Surely there's much more for her to see and do. Stepping out back into the bright rooms never seemed more like torture. (Y/N) groaned, and slumped down as she made her way towards the grand doors. She just about stepped outside when a cold hand pulled her back.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?"

She knew that voice. (Y/N) turned around to face a very relaxed Laito. He seemed to be in a good mood today. As if on cue, he gave off a little smirk.

"Don't call me baby. My name is (Y/N)"
"Oh, don't be like that. I'll call you Peach-chan then."
"Peach-chan? What's that supposed to stand for?"
"Oh, nothing..." Laito's voice trailed off as his gaze traveled down her legs.

He was just such a pervert. Even at times like this.

(Y/N) grabbed his hand and pushed him away, her eyes stern. "Listen here, you perv. I'm going to take care of some things. If you follow me, I'll make sure that your balls won't be where they usually are. Understood?"

He only smirked. "I like my women feisty."

Another groan escaped (Y/N)'s lips. She turned around and slammed the doors in his face. Then, it dawned to her that it wasn't even her house. Not even the door. There was a moment of silence before (Y/N) marched off, looking for Yui in the darkening night. Why was she doing this again? Oh right, for a place to live.

After hours of searching, she still didn't see a single sign of Yui. But she did find a flicker of movement in the bushes a few feet in front of her. Quickly and quietly, (Y/N) walked towards the noise. She reached out and tackled Yui to the floor, landing with a satisfying "thud."

"Got you, Yui."

Silence. Then, a manly moan came from underneath her.

"Get off me before I drain all the blood from you."

(Y/N) leaped up and almost screamed. She stared at Subaru still laying on the ground, his entire back dirtied. "Subaru? But, how?"

"What do you mean how? I was standing right here! If you had looked to see who it was first, I might not have been crushed to death."

Her cheeks turned a rosy pink, and there was another moment of silence before Subaru stood up.

"If you're looking for Yui, then she's not here. Ayato was pranking you."
"W- What?"
"Man, you're dumber than I thought."

He tsked and dusted himself off. Then, he gazed at (Y/N) with his dark red eyes. Oh, his eyes. It was so seductive, and made (Y/N)'s heart feel funny. She gulped and began fiddling with her fingers, not knowing what to do.

Subaru smirked and walked toward her, his hair swishing side to side. It was moments before he pinned her up against a tree. (Y/N) blushed even harder, and she began to have thoughts. Thoughts that showed a naked Subaru, his muscles bulging out......

"You smell so good..." His deep and seductive voice interrupted her thoughts. Brushing his nose up and down her neck was bad. But his hand lowering down to her legs were even worst.

"S- Subaru, stop it. We're outside."
"So? I'm hungry."
"They'll s-see us." (Y/N) gulped as he pinned her wrists together.
"I could care less."

With that being said, he found the right spot and pierced her neck, resulting in a small squeak. (Y/N) closed her eyes and tried not to pass out from all the heat building up inside her. Oh, what would I feel like to have Subaru inside her? She shook her head. What was she thinking?!

Subaru sucked for a long time before he pulled away, gasping softly. He smirked at (Y/N), and then pressed his cold lips against hers. He forced his tongue inside her mouth, and played with her own. (Y/N) was so blushing so hard, and she was sure that the whole forest felt like an oven right now.

They broke the kiss and both gasped for air. Subaru snaked his hand up (Y/N)'s thigh, and rested it on her butt cheeks. He was obviously toying with her right now. She wanted to fight back, but his eyes paralyzed her.

"So (Y/N), have you ever done it outside before?"

☼ ☼ ☼

Hello everyone, I'm back! Please remember to vote, comment, and add this book to your reading list!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be just as steamy. Without further ado, see you in the next chapter! ;3

- Kawaii <3