Five - Tension

Five - Tension
At a loss for words, (Y/N) stared up at Subaru in a series of mixed emotions. What was he trying to do to her? Was he playing around? Please say he's playing around... (Y/N) closed her eyes and sighed quietly, trying to believe that this was all a dream right now.

Except that it wasn't, because Subaru's hand never left her ass cheeks. "Cat got your tongue?" He smirked down at her, his red eyes glistening in the moonlight. Subaru made it where it was impossible to move from under him, because being a Vampire strengthened his physical abilities. (Y/N) tried to pushed Subaru off from above her, but he didn't budge at all.

"G- Get off of me..."

"What was that? You're too quiet, kitten."

"I said, get off!"

With both her arms, (Y/N) managed to shove Subaru off balance, and she squirmed away from underneath him. Finally getting the chance to breathe, (Y/N) stood up with shaky legs and stared back at Subaru.

Oh no, he looked pissed.

"Did you just shove me off?" Subaru rose slowly from the dirt ground and dusted off his uniform. "We nurse you in the mansion just to have you treat me like this?" His red eyes were glowing now, and he stepped closer to (Y/N).

Every muscle was signaling (Y/N) to run this instant, but she just wouldn't budge. She was completely paralyzed.

"I might as well—"

Subaru raised his left hand to slap her, but he stopped suddenly. He seemed conflicted within himself, and something was deeply troubling him. Usually, he was never conflicted about his choices. Lately, his mind has been playing tricks on him. Subaru heaved a sigh and spun around, vanishing back into the woods towards the mansion.

Finally (Y/N) could take a breath and move. She felt cold sweat dripping down her neck and her back. For some reason, she began to feel very uneasy in her surroundings. Slowly, she began the way back "home" to where the brothers awaited her.

☼ ☼ ☼

Short chapter this time, guys! Apologies about that. We are moving slowly but I hope it's still an interesting read.

Thanks for being so patient with me, I'll try to update this book more often! Have a great weekend ahead of you <3

- Kawaii <3