𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

characters...
CARTER SMITH:

rest of the characters in other chapters

εϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊзஐεϊз

"I'm calling the police!"

"i'M cAlLiNg ThE pOlIcE!" I mock Mariah as she was searching for her diamond necklace.

Mariah, Giselle and I were at a fancy cafe waiting for Amara. Unfortunately Marielle couldn't make it because she had plans with Rob. As for Dior she spent the night at Dad's place. Mariah lost her necklace and she assumes that someone stole it immediately.

"This was grandmother's necklace! It's special dahling!" Mariah snaps at me and then goes back to whining.

Giselle takes a sip of her cappuccino then quickly taps my shoulder, pointing behind me. I turn to look and see Vanity, Amara, Dior come walking in to order.

"Hey guys!" I call out and they all look my direction with warming smiles. They order some food and drinks then come over to sit with us. Dior and I put two tables together so we could all be near each other.

"How are you ladies?" Vanity asks while mostly looking at Giselle. I'm curious... what made Vanity give up Giselle. Also why would Mother want Giselle if she is Vanity's? They hated each other...
Vanity seems so sweet it's really hard telling what was the problem. We all chit chat for a while until I see James come into the cafe. That's when I take out my money to give to Giselle and I get up to leave. James catches me out of the corner of his eye then follows me.

"James please!" I tell him as I cover my hair from the rain.

"No, I can't believe you let your friends do that! Do you really think I would do that to you when I like you?"

I look at him straight in the eyes and smirk, "I do. Who was the bitch then?"

He gets close up to me as he deepens his voice, "That bitch was my cousin. Thanks to you and your little friends she is in the hospital."

I glance over to see my family staring at us.
"Listen I'm sorry about that but you should have said something."

"What does that mean?" He replied.

"It means I got someone new."

I kiss his cheek just to piss him off then I walk back into the cafe.

- 25

"Biiiiiiiitch!!!!" Janet stutters while laughing.

"You are so bad Moe." Vera sticks out her tongue.

I told the girls what happened and of course they loved it. We were in the cafeteria all chatting it up instead of eating. Too much drama has happened to be eating at the moment. Mariah comes up behind me, "Sis this boy has my necklace!"