𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝

Mother had a huge surprise for us today. I was just hoping we all got new cars or we are traveling to Paris. Mother is unpredictable! One time she gave us frogs to kiss and we would become good Princesses. The other time she had all of our things packed up to go to China for the Holidays.

I wake up to the sound of my sister throwing her clothing everywhere. She was in the closet digging for something clean to wear. Stretching as I sit up Marielle hears and asks,

"Hurry up and get ready! Robert might be here!"

I slightly laugh, "You really think Mother would bring him here? I swear you are obsessed with him. What happened to Rob Lowe? Ya know... your boyfriend?"

"I don't know him." Marielle turns her head towards me.

Rolling my eyes I say back, "Alright Mariah."

Marielle and I get dressed into matching clothes. Red jackets with sliver stripes and some ripped high waisted shorts. After getting dressed we both head downstairs to the bigger dining room. There was two men sitting by our Mother. One looked younger than the other. I'm guessing it was Father and son.

My twin and I obviously sit next to each other.

"He's cute." Marielle whispers and I nod.

The younger boy was. He had dirty blonde hair and some cross earrings on. His sunglasses were resting on his head and he also had his sleeves rolled up.

I look around and see Amara come in. She must be back from staying with Dad. I'm surprised Mother let her in too after all of that drama. Mom and Dad are still not on good terms but that's alright. At least she let us see him.

"Don't you think he is handsome?" Marielle tells Mariah.

Mariah almost chokes on her milk then stares at us, "You are going to regret saying that."

"Wait why?" I ask but before Mariah could answer Mother taps her glass to get our attention.

"Now ladies. This is important to me and I kept it hidden for so long."

"Your gay?" Dior questions then laughs.

The rest of us giggle but Mother. She gave that death glare so we all stopped.

"And since my own precious children got into the law. I just had to keep it hidden."

"Not me though, don't forget Mother." Mariah adds in with a smile.

Marielle and I both roll our eyes at the same time.

"That's because you are the responsible one." Mother smiles back.

"Listen Mother, I was just trying to save the g..."

Jada puts her hand up in the air so Amara couldn't finish her sentence. Mother sighs softly then introduces us to our guests.

"This is Kyriacos Panayiotou and his son Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou."

"You can just call me George." The younger one speaks and I nod.

We go around the table introducing ourselves in order. Amara, Mariah, I, Marielle, Giselle, and Dior. We have been introducing ourselves to so many people/celebrities for so long it comes naturally.

Mother lightly hits her glass with a knife, "Kyriacos and I are getting married."

Just after Mother spoke those exact words Marielle spats out her milk and starts choking. I pat her back to relax her down as Dior jumps up from the table. Dior slams her hands down and makes the table rumble.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

Giselle quickly got up and ran her way outside.
Mariah slightly grows a smirk on her face and continues eating. I look at Amara who was trying to get George to go outside. I watch them leave and I grab Marielle. Following the other two. I knew Dior and Mother would be screaming at the top of their lungs. While Mariah tried watching without laughter.

- 31

"It's been an hour already and I can still hear them screaming." Giselle rubs her temples in stress.

"I'm sorry about this. I was trying to convince them this was a bad idea." George sighs and touches the pool water with his hand.

"It's alright. Dior is always dramatic." I smile at him.

Marielle snickers under her breath, "That's true, like the time when she stayed under your bed for the whole weekend just to prove a point."

Amara laughs, "And Noé swore it was a ghost."

"Listen!" I splash her with my feet, "ghosts are real!"

"I think they are but I never seen one." George adds in.

"That's a good thing." I say as I pray fast.

"So you are from England?" Giselle asks and George nods in response.

"What's it like?"

"Okay sis..." Marielle interrupts, "We have been to England like ten times."

"London doesn't count!" Giselle flips her hair.

"Well actually I'm from London so I guess it does."

"Welcome to America, big brother." Amara grins and puts out her hand for a shake.

George shakes her hand and grins back.
I don't think we will have any problems with him but Dior on the other hand...