Prologue: A friend?

-3rd point of view-

Sitting on a park's swing alone, a small (h/c) child looked at the shadows casted along the surface of the dirt. Her black glasses slid down to her nose tip causing her to push them up back to place. Her eyes were empty, fear in them. The fear to be alone.

The chains creaking as they got swung forward and backwards.

Some minutes later 4 kids walked up to her, a boy of red hair standing in front of her with a side smirk. "Oh look its the four eyes, are you alone? I wonder why!" he started circling the (h/c) haired girl, the female looking down still. A sudden shout made her flinch, "Oh I know why! You are so ugly that you're probably related to a pig!" he pointed at her, flicking her forehead.

Receiving no reaction from the girl other than a quiet shout of surprise, another girl approached her, blond hair tied into ponytail. Getting close enough she pushed her off the swing harshly, a loud thud sounding. "Hey fatty! Answer him! What? Now you can't talk?!" she yelled getting in her face, not giving the young one time to answer. She pulled her hair and pinched her body, kicking it until she would get an answer.

The (h/c) girl whimpered and started crawling backwards, wanting to get away from the blonde. As she kept moving, something hard was against her back making that 'something' let out a grunt.

A chubby kid towered over the quivering girl who now was afraid to what was awaiting her when she turned around.

Looking up, she was met with a boy that maybe was a few years older than her, a frown on his face, black hair that was swooped up like, his shirt hanging loose from his body, black pants, and sandals.

"What the hell is going on here? Can't someone just rest" he complained as he stretched after he had been awoken from his nap. Feeling someone's stare on him made, he look down to the ground spotting a girl with (h/l) (h/c) that framed her small chubby face that had some bruises forming, wide (e/c), (s/c), a dress covered in dirt, the white leggings clearly dirty, and some black glasses. He then looked up at the group of kids connecting the dots from the situation.

"Oh look guys its another pig! Hey maybe you two will be great together" spoke the red head from before getting closer to the duo. The chubby kid just stood there unfazed by his comment. "Max..." spoke the blond girl getting some bad vibes from the boy. "Shut it Kira!" he snapped at her with a glare, slowly turning back to the two. Getting closer, Max kicked the boy's leg then looked him up and clicking his toungr as if he was annoyed. "Are you a friend of th-!" getting cut off, a fist slammed to his face full force sending him down to the ground. The hit was so hard that the kid lost two tooths and his cheek started to go redish and slowly got swollen.

"W-what?! How dare you!" protested Kira with her eyes wide. "Who are you?!" she yelled scare by the kid now after seeing her friend knocked out.

"Me?" he pointed at himself.

"I'm Logan Lee and you all should go away before you end up like him"

Logan watched as the group hurriedly walked away, dragging the punched unconscious Max along with them. A small sneeze made him remember the girl behind him, the one that made him start something he would never bother with before unless he needed to. "Hey stand up" he said with a cold voice that made her instantly follow his order, her face hidden behind (h/c) locks of hair.

"T....yo..." she mumbled looking down, fiddling with her hands still too nervous to face him. "What?" he raised an eyebrow. "T-thank you" she repeated a bit more loudly as she bowed to him.

Sighing he placed a hand on her head, having a strange feeling of protection over her. '....ah what the hell' he thought after some seconds. Her cheeks turned red, but she felt scared still after seeing how hard he had punched the boy.

"Whats your name?" he asked causing her to look up.

"I'm (y-y/n)" she answered with a quiet voice that just gave him the impression she was something fragile, something that could break with one touch.

"(Y/n)? Hey how about this, I'll be with you when you most need it... If you promise to be my friend" he proposed waiting for her answer.

(Y/n) nodded with a wide smile taking hold of his hand, feeling a rush of happiness through her, the thought of finally having a friend gave hwr a rush of emotions. "I promise!" she said.

Logan grunted, grabbing her hand and pulled her behind him, taking her back probably to her house. (Y/n) only followed like a duck follows its mom, only that instead of a mom it was friend who would lead her through the harsh reality of the world.

The two children walked through the soon to be dark night sky, one smiling like the brightest of suns and the other with a frown but something seem to be going on in that heart of his.

"You should also plan on taking those glasses off......." he lastly said when the two had to part ways. (Y/n) was confused by his words but nodded, not questioning his request, and took them off, her sight a little blurry. "I-i don't think I can see..." she mumbled not noticing the pink hue on Logan's cheeks as he stared at her face.

"Put them on.....just take them off when you're not around me" he said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Sleep now" he waved walking away as his friend stood in front of her house with a smile on her face still. Before getting out of his sight he turned around one last time and put a hand near his mouth as he shouted, "and promise me to become stronger!".

Those words drifted in the air, (y/n) had a surprised look that soon turned into a small smile. Not noticing the older male that stood behind her with a weak smile as she said,

"Thank you Logan....I shall stand by you.....no matter what"

The start of a promise was made.

______________________________________
[A/N]

Hey! Author here! Welcome to my new story! If you have followed me, you may have seen my first story which is still in not finshed. I'm sorry to say but I might not continue that one. Anyways, back to topic I do want to say that this story will have everyone's views and small scenes that appear in webtoon. I want to include everyone not only the reader's story but it will most likely to be more focused on her.

The name's I'll use are the english ones so if you don't know them, I'll put them at the bottom of every chapter.

Well that's about it thanks for reading!

Sorry if it was bad ^^'

Please vote, follow and comment!

Status: 1/24/18
×2/08/18×
(Edited)
1226 words