Save 3: Luck of The Draw

Okay, I made it to school... and I'm already getting looks from the girls everywhere.

I understand that it must be new for everyone, but at least I'm giving a good impression

[Daily Quest Completed]

And, I'm just gonna turn off the notifications option.

Up ahead, I think I see a familiar face, at yes, it's Sona "Shitori", I know it's actually Sitri, but I will play the role of the fool.

"It is better to be a genius portrayed as a fool rather than a fool mistaken to be a genius." -Myself, just now.

"Issei Hyoudou," she began "you've actually arrived on time today." She could only speak with a skeptic look on her face.

"Of course I have" I replied "I'm a new person, and I want to prove that by changing my habits. First off, I will be arriving on time, second, I will get better grades and work on building myself up, and third!..." I decided to pause for dramatic flare "I am going to not be a pervert!"

At my third declaration, everything around me stopped, people were speechless, including Sona.

"If you wish to talk some other time, then just send someone to get me... preferably yourself, it's always enjoyable to see your face" I decided to try my luck, with a bit of flirting~

Through a special action, the skill [Flirt] has been created

Through a special action, the passive skill [Seduction] has been created

I thought I turned off notifications, oh well.

And it appears my attempt had worked, as I looked back, Sona was blushing, completely red in the face.

_________________________________________

It has been about 3 hours, and it is now lunch. I decided to head for the roof, but on my way there, I was interrupted by a surprise attack from a certain baldy.

Matsuda and Motohama, Matsuda being the one to strike. Both are part of the perverted trio, well, perverted duo now.

"You bastard! How could you betray us like this!?" They both began, obviously referring to me denouncing Issei's perverted ways.

"I'm a changed person, I had to do this." I said this with conviction and determination, but it was obviously not going to be that simple. "I decided to do this for myself, I needed to change, do either of you know why?"

They both shook their heads, this was going perfectly " I saw my mom cry, she was crying over the picture of the bastard that left us behind! Do you know how painful it is to know that someone that you care about is in pain!? And that you can't do anything to help them!?" I was making it believable, even using slights of my voice. "So I decided, I wouldn't cause her any more pain myself... that I would help her, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do!" I finished it, even doing so much as shedding fake tears.

"Do I make myself clear?..." they both looked down in shame, nodding. I had won.

I had just noticed that there was actually a large group of people gathering around, listening to the commotion.

Due to performing a specific action, the skill [Lie] was gained

Title [Liar] obtained

Title [Silver Tongued Fox] obtained

Okay, those skills are like backhanded rewards.

And those titles... I'll have to look into those later...

As I continued towards the stairway, I was faced with a dire fact of reality I had forgotten to take account of...

00:00:07

The power of a system...

Body shutdown imminent, apologies for the inconvenience, as an apology, 1 random skill book was obtained

I began to fall... But little did I know, that at that moment, what I had thought would never remain the same....

A/n- I know it was short, but I forgot what I was planning on doing for the rest of this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same, Ciao~