Antagonist: Frust Kongo Fighters (Terrorist Organization)

Tala's main enemy is a large group known as Frust Kongo Fighters. They were originally doing small crimes and poacher work until they stole technology and used it against the people of Africa. The group is lead by a man named Kawazi Ugrand, who has a strong hatred for African Leaders and wants to replace them by force and causing havoc. His actions led to attacks on several cities, towns and villages containing tribes, resulting in Tala becoming the one to change the tides of the fight when she decided to take action against the group, eventually defeating their leader. After they were defeated, the group went underground, aiding in buying and trading with several drug lords and criminal groups throughout Africa, as well as making connections with other groups outside of Africa. Kawazi plotted to regain his fortune and group by means of building himself up financially and when Tala was captured in by his ally in China, he was to pay his new friend a large sum of money in order for them to give him Tala and Isabis. He obviously took his time, but was unaware of the Asian girl (Bianca Airesus) who was causing his new friend trouble, as well as the killing/beating of several of his men in the process and the escape of Tala.

Since Black Shadow fell, Tala jumped into battle with Frust Kongo once again in Africa and having to deal with the group and their allies, in turn, making the group the primary Antagonist to Tala.