Chapter 2: You Scare Me

After they successfully abducted the poor guy from the North and had him become a member of the West, I made sure to disappear from their sight and enjoy some peace and quiet

I don't plan to just continue watching. I'm quite satisfied seeing how capable Suhyeon actually is. He'll be fine, as long as the opponents he tries to pick a fight with are weaker than him.

He may be a fool with impulsive decisions his entire life, but I doubt he's stupid enough to not know which opponent he should face against.

Nobody will certainly fight someone out of their league, unless they think there will be some miracle to happen. Like a family flashback, or a friendship boost, or a reality armor of some sort.

"You're home already?" What greeted me the moment I entered the door to our home is Dahyeon, who laid on the long couch in a sideway position.

"Mom's not home yet?" I asked, confused as to why she's not here when her work shift should've ended an hour ago.

Dahyeon only shrugged at me. "Maybe she went overtime."

I can only narrow my eyes in suspicion, before putting back my shoes on. "I'm heading out."

"Again?" She asked in disbelief, but I didn't bother to respond back. "What the—hey! Close the door, alright?!"

"Alright, already." I huffed, before shutting the door close. Averting my gaze towards a certain corner in the distance, I swear I noticed something off.

I properly wore my jacket this time, before fishing out my phone. Leaning my back on the door, I decided to stay and leave later.

Something is off, and I'm not dumb to not notice at all.

That gray blazer, it's a familiar uniform from South Gangbuk High. It's suspicious to see them in this area, unless they actually live here. Yet, my guts tell me they are here for a different cause.

Giving Suhyeon a call, it only continued ringing without getting picked up. My forehead creased as I bit my lower lip. What the fuck did he do this time?

It's almost late afternoon. Did this bastard really have to do something else with his crew?

I can try to look for him right now, but he's not the only problem. If I leave, Dahyeon, who's home alone, might get in trouble. I don't like the vibes I'm getting right now.

Then there's mom. I know her schedule very well. Even if she were to go overtime, the first one to know is Dahyeon, since she always messages the youngest about it. The fact that she doesn't seem sure or aware of it is worrisome.