Maybe. Maybe not...

Michaels pov

I havnt seen y/n in such a long time. We havnt officially broken up. But it was implied when her and her dad moved to Atlanta last year when he got sick. I missed her so much. I havnt had a girlfriend since she left. Stupid right? She probably had more niggas on her line then ever. It's not her fault tho. She can't help it.

Micheal: *knocks on the door*

Y/n: *opens door* Heyy mike! Long time no see , wassup?

I couldn't even speak. She was ... Perfect. I didn't know how much I missed her until then.

Y/n: helloooo?? Mike?

Michael: oh , I'm sorry. Just... Wow.

Y/n: *laughs* u don't look half bad yourself. Are you going to come in or not?

I step into Jacob's house eyeing y/n from the behind, observing her in her grey sweatpants, a tank that had a bunch of tupac sayings on it, and her messy hair all pulled into a bun. Even now she is beautiful.

Y/n: *sits down && starts drinking a glass of water* so how you been?

Michael: *sits on the couch next to her* good, good. Just started college you know ... Studying to be a doctor...

Y/n: *chokes on water* big mike? Columbus's youngest drug dealer? A doctor? Wow when you said you wanted to beat the streets, you really meant it. I'm proud of you Holmes.

Michael: yeah what you been up to yourself?

Y/n: same ole , same ole. What lady got you tied up now?

Michael: well no one now. Still betting on this one girl.

Y/n: oh really? She must be special.

Michael: *looks down* more than you'll ever know