innocently guilty

Sorry guys but I'm tired of putting y/n so I'm going to name the character Kadence. Because it's easier and I'm sure you wouldn't want to imagine this being you anyways😂 okay. Carry on.

He pulled out that mf camera. What if my people see this? I'll be the world's biggest thot for sure. What If he sends it to everyone. I will never be able to live this down.

Kadence: please ! Dont! I'll do anything you want if you please don't take the picture!

I held my breath as I watched him staring at my breast in deep thought as if he were taking my offer into consideration. This Bitch. He puts his hand on my stomach and I almost threw up as he kept going down. This is it kadence. He took a picture anyway and said that's just in case I don't follow through with the deal.

~Next day~

I woke up ... With him on top of me. I could barely breath. He moved while I struggled up under him and he goes right back to sleep. what do I do? Is he going to keep me here as his Sex Slave? And if I get out I can't tell anyone. that is so embarrassing. I gave up all my goodies to this old man. Shitt Jacob will think I'm a hoe. Oh my... I am a hoe.. I realized that I was no longer tied to the bed I got up butt naked and ran up the steps and to my room then I locked it and cried. Why did this happen to me? I went to my bathroom and rapped myself in the big red towel that was hanging over the shower door. I couldn't stop crying. I felt so nasty. I breathed hard and turned on the shower and tried to take one but the water burns even though I knew it was on icy cold. I was hurting all over now. I got out the shower and stared in the mirror at the bruises on my face and looked at a medicine bottle. I didn't know what it was but I took it all. I didn't want to be here anymore. I stared at the mirror till it looked like it was purple.

Jacob Pov
{at his house}
I woke up because I heard this loud ass thud coming from upstairs. Man what the fuck was that? I walked up the stairs and tried to get into Kadence's room but it was locked. I walked to the other guest room. Nothing. I knocked on Kadence's door and ain't nobody answer. I knocked again. Nothing. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling so I tore that mothafuxka down. She wasn't in her room. I looked around and saw her Laying in the bathroom floor looking like someone beat the shit out of her. Oh my God Kadence.