Chapter 3: Welcome back

Fred POV
The last thing I saw was Hermiones face before everything went black. I could vaguely feel thousands of pounds of cement crushing down onto me. I thought it was the end. I thought I was gone.

But The thing is though that I didn't want to leave. I wanted to grow old with Mia and stay with her forever and ever. We'd have so many children and grandchildren together. We'd take on the world. Together.

But life apparently hates me and I Guess that's it for me. I woke up in an eerily quiet area. It was abnormally bright and I subconsciously brought my hands up to my eyes to shield from the light. I scanned my surroundings and all I saw was white till no end. Even though I was pretty sure I got smashed by a wall I still tried to sit up. And I did.

I stood up with no effort at all. I felt perfectly free. I didn't feel held down or pain or anything. It almost felt as if I was floating. A smile tugged at my lips. I felt so content and happy.

Suddenly I heard a voice emitting through the walls. Calling me. My name was said over and over and...I recognised that voice. My Mia... suddenly I felt trapped. I wanted to get out of here. No matter how good it felt. I wanted to be back with my Mia.

'HELPPPPPP!!! IM TRAPPED HERE!!! LET ME OUTTT!!' I screamed. I ran around aimlessly desperate for a way out. And that's when a misty voice reverberated in the white room.

When love sacrifices for love.
Spared, life shall be.
''Tis If love confesses love.
To another who loves thee

I stood in awe, wondering what it meant. Then, i suddenly felt a soft burning on my wrist. I looked down. The pendant that me and Hermione both had was glowing in a deep shade. It glowed brighter and brighter until...it suddenly stopped. I felt myself no longer standing, but lying on a cold hard floor. My body felt heavy again. I didn't realise my eyes were closed or that I was miraculously resurrected. Everythjng seemed weird to me right then. I Guess I had to find out where I was, so I slowly raised my heavy lids and looked around.

I saw my Mia standing over me. And Ron...standing not far behind. Mia was staring at her collarbone and Ron was staring at me. I took a sharp intake of breath, barely comprehending what was going on. And Hermione turned around.....and it all became clear to me.

Hermione POV
I heard an intake of breath and turned around immediately. Fred was awake, staring at me and looking as alive as ever. Tears welled up in my eyes and I rushed over to him. This can't...cant be...  I saw him die..

I hesitantly squatted down next to him. My hands raised and caressed his face... I stared deep into him baby blue eyes and he stared right back into mine.

'It really is you...' My voice came out as a Whisper. He nodded.

Tears flowed uncontrollably down my face and I pulled his lips to mine. We kissed passionately. Not caring that everyone was staring at us. Or that we were on the dirty dusty floor of what used to be the great hall. My hands entangled in his hair and he pulled me  closer to him.

We pulled away for air and stared adoringly in each other's eyes. My face cracked into a smile. And his into a smirk. 'I guess you already announced our relationship Mia' He joked. I chuckled. 'I Guess I did' I said.