Chapter 40.

The moment he sang his last note of the set that had been planned for the night Jordan left the stage. The others could say goodnight to the fans without him.
He was worried, he'd seen Beth leave early, and wanted to make sure she was ok.
Bypassing the bank of elevators, swarming with drunken fans, Jordan ran to the stairwell, anxious to be with his woman.
It didn't take him long to get to the cabin, and he was only slightly winded when he opened the door, being as quiet as he could in case Beth was sleeping.

The sight that greeted him knocked the last breaths from his lungs. Beth, naked, her legs bent at her knees and spread wide so that from the doorway he could clearly see her hand with two fingers sunk deep into her pussy. Her other hand working her breast, her nipples hard, just as he liked them. His cock stiffened painfully and he considered just shrugging his clothing and pouncing on her, but then she moaned, and he found that his cock hardened even more, simply watching Beth get herself off. He leaned back against the wall, loosening his jeans and sliding his hand in and under his black Calvins to grip his shaft, and try to relieve some of the pressure that watching Beth pleasuring herself had wrought.

He watched fascinated as she writhed on the bed, moaning in ecstasy, and groaning his name into the night. He ached, literally, to go to her, but instead found himself riveted to the spot, his only movement to push his trousers and trunks lower on his hips, and allowing his engorged member to spring free. Lubing himself with the pre cum that had escaped his dick while he watched Beths play, Jordan gripped his aching length and began stroking himself in time with Beths thrusting fingers.

When Beths moans grew louder, with her hips lifting from the bed to meet her dream lovers thrusts Jordan felt that his balls had tightened so much that they were going to implode with pleasure. When he saw that she was adding another finger to join the two already inside her, Jordan nearly lost it. He thrust forward into the air mindlessly, freezing as the movement freed his carefully balanced clothing and his trousers, weighed down by his heavy belt, hit the ground with a soft thud.

The sound, although quiet, had resonated around the room, and Beths eyes flew open, her hands stilling. Using the broken moment, Jordan wrenched his tee shirt over his head and kicked free of his shoes, trousers and shorts. "Don't stop babe," he crooned beseechingly as he stepped up beside the bed, "let me watch you. Let me see you cum." He held his breath, terrified she would refuse, but after a moment her hands began to move again, although her movements were a little more stilted and self conscious than before.

As he resumed his own stroking Jordan asked her what she had been thinking of in the first place. When she admitted that she had been thinking of the cave Jordan smiled, as he began recalling their lovemaking himself.

They talked as they pleasured themselves, sharing their memories of the cave, descriptions of the sensations evoked and their ensuing feelings. Hearing her voice describing the way he had made her feel so wet and wanton while watching her fingering herself had Jordan's balls drawing up far too soon. He was ready to start visualising the cast of The Golden Girls naked in an attempt to hold back his orgasm, when Beths breath hitched and she let out a keening cry as her hips rose from the bed and her body began quaking under the power of the orgasm that had swept over her. Watching Beth lose control tipped Jordan over the precipice. He came, hard. Jets of his semen flooding from him, covering Beths breasts and stomach. He'd tried to hold back, he'd planned to cum into his discarded tee shirt, unsure of how Beth would react to being bathed in his seed. Even now he grasped the base of his dick in an attempt to stem the flow.

When Beth drew her fingers from her pussy, up over her stomach through his cum, before bringing them to her mouth and sucking their combined juices from her digits, Jordan lost it all over again. This time he gave his release full rein as he cried out her name, spilling himself over her some more, until he was eventually spent.

After wiping the excess from his cock with his discarded tee shirt, Jordan went to the bathroom for a cloth to clean his lover. When he re-entered the bedroom she was exactly where he left her, too scared to move for fear of covering his bed with the sticky mess that covered her. He had to wipe, rinse and repeat three times before he had cleared her enough that she could get up and shower, a task he insisted in helping with. After all, he reminded her, it was his mess.

While they showered he lifted her into his arms, and slipped into her tenderly, bracing her back against the wall of the shower stall. Having already taken the edge off their ever present need with their mutual masturbation session this was gentler. He had fucked her so many times over the last few days, but now he wanted to make love. No matter what happened in the future he wanted her to remember that she had been loved, not that she had been a convenient booty call. Hell, if all he'd wanted was sex, he'd been offered it on a platter more than once, but that wasn't what he'd wanted, he'd only wanted the woman he loved, had always loved.
Sweeping her wet hair from her face he moved further into the spray he kissed her deeply, gently, trying to tell her through his kiss of his feelings, of his joy at being with her again, of his heartache over the time limit hanging over their head, but most of all of his love for her. When he tasted her salty tears mixed in with the shower water he knew that she had understood, and he pulled back and whispered "I love you."

Beth smiled weakly, but nodded and said simply. "I know"

 "I know"