nineteen

author

"oh dear

"oh dear.. seems like it was all your fault, yoomi." areum laughed and yoomi glared at her.

"shut up you ruthless bitch!" seokjin yelled at the laughing girl on the side.

"o-oppa... i'm not a ruthless bitch!" areum screamed at seokjin. "i was trying to get that gold digger away from you!" areum said, referring to yoomi.

"gold digger? did you call yoomi a gold digger!?" seokjin grabbed onto areum's collar and screamed into her face.

"enough!" seokjin's father screamed.

"father-"

"meet me in my office, yoomi." his father demanded. seokjin held onto yoomi's hand.

"don't go." he said and begged for her.

"i'll be fine." yoomi caressed his hands in hers and wiped away his tears.

"tell father, that i had given you the ring." seokjin cried.

"mm." yoomi walked into seokjin's father office.

~

yoomi knocked on the door several times. "come in." his father said.

yoomi opened the door and could see jin's father sitting infront of his desk. yoomi stood infront of jin's father.

"i don't want you to continue seeing my son." he said and tapped his fingers on the desk. his glasses slipping down his nose as he looked at yoomi.

"but sir-" yoomi's heart broke as her eyes filled with tears.

"i will send jin to boarding school in a few days." seokjin's father pushed up his glasses, further up with nose bridge.

"what!? no! leave jin out of this. it was all my fault! i'll leave him, so leave jin alone." yoomi cried and clenched her fist.

"fine. i'll give you one day and after that, leave him." jin's father said, happy that his son would not see yoomi anymore.

"fine. a day." yoomi continued to cry.

"you can go now."

~

yoomi walked out of the office and saw seokjin. she immediately wiped away the tears on her cheeks.

"yoomi babe, are you okay?" seokjin held yoomi's cheeks and hugged her. "babe.... did you cry?" seokjin stared at her eyes, only able to see his own reflection in it.

"jin-ah. i love you."

i'm sorry.