twenty five

author

bangtan and yoomi all arrived at the coffee store

bangtan and yoomi all arrived at the coffee store. this coffee store surely reminded seokjin if when he first met yoomi.

"i'll go order first." yoomi said and went to the counter. jin smiled to remember all the memories.

"GUYS! why can't sea animals breathe air?" jin asked the group.

"why?"

"because AIR-RIEL (ariel) is there!" seokjin bursted into laughter again.

"hyung. stop it." jin's windshield laugh screeched across the entire store.

"OMFG!" a sudden voice suddenly screamed infront of them.

seokjin looked forward and his jaws dropped. there he saw yoomi with a spilt drink infront of her.

"p-princess?" seokjin muttered. "my princess yoomi, how did you even manage to spill the drinks?" seokjin smirked.

"your. laugh. made. me. spill. my. drink." yoomi glared at the boy as he trembled in fear.

"wah! hyung! you're totally scared of yoomi right mow, aren't you!?" yoongi laughed and bangtan followed along.

"yah! what are you saying!? why would this handsome face tremble in fear!" seokjin admired his beautiful features on his delicate face.

"did. you. just. call. yourself. handsome. again?" yoomi looked up at jin and jin took a step back.

"well, ofcourse. i'm the only handsome one in the end." seokjin smirked and brushed his fingers though his hair.

"you made me spill my drink again like last time!" yoomi pointed at the spilt drink.

seokjin rubbed his nape and laughed. "i'm sorry?"

"yah!"

"fine. you're more pretty than me. my cheeky little princess." seokjin pinched the girl's cheek and smiled.

"yep."

"i love you." seokjin pecked yoomi's lips.

"yah." yoomi shyly hugged onto seokjin.

"let's go." seokjin said and the couple headed out of the store with holding hands and bright smiles.

" i'm worldwide handsome in the end."

" why am i inlove with this worldwide handsome guy?"

"my princess."

"my worldwide handsome prince."

I AM PRETTIER

END