Chapter One- Is it an Average battle In Ninjago City? (edited)

Kai Smith was on his way to the Ninjago Bank to stop a gang of robbers from stealing money. 

In his Ninjago mind, he kept telling himself that it was just a typical robbery and nothing he couldn't handle by himself. 

Kai Smith approached the bank only to be shocked to find it blown up and in a pile of rubble. 

Kai got off his elemental dragon quickly then rushing towards the scene. An officer tied up with a gag in his mouth trying to point out to Kai about something in the shadows. 

"Well, well well, The fire ninja decided to show up without his whole team. What a shocker." 

A villain coming out of the dark corner. This villain a young woman dressed in a long black dress and long black hair.

"Who are you?"

Kai asked nervously. This villain wore a type of vampire cape,  looking on kai evilly

"Where are my manners? I am Shadowfire, a long lost descendant of the underlord and goddess. I am also related to Lloyd too in some way or another."

Kai looked bewildered. Shadowfire was almost ghost-like human being but completely flesh and blood.

 "Wish I had my team here to back me up."

Kai thought.

As he was in deep thought ghost skeletons of past beings came out of the ground and grabbed Kai. Shadowfire had some kind of portal to another world that was a desert mistakenly opening another realm. Her staff was almost like a magic wand.  she tapped it 3 times again to command it to close after she had walked through it (the realm is the place where garmondon takes Nya back when kai became a ninja.)

"What you going to do now, little ninja? I will make you betray everything you have ever known about yourself and your morals."

The few ghosts like the skeleton army threw Kai into a black cage that would make kai useless to fight without his elemental powers.

 The skeletons chained Kai's body to prevent any possible escape. Shadowfire ordered the army to start their plan. Shadowfire turned her staff to have a whip-like end to whip kai. SMACK... Repeated over and over until Kai was on the floor in his pool of blood, his gi torn and ruined.

"Someone help me ..."

Kai whispered to himself as he passed out and accepted the darkness that was covering his vision. Hopefully, his team will find him...