Chapter One

Stefani woke up to the annoying ring of her alarm clock. She looked over to see it was eight, and jumped up. "I'm late. I'm late!" She cried. She quickly grabbed her bag, and rushed out the door. She walked the few blocks to her work, and walked in to find her boss, Amari, standing there. "You're late again." He yelled. "I know... I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again." She said timidly. "You better not. Or you'll have to repay me." Stefani cringed at his threat as he walked away, and she made her way to the back of the bar. She walked into the dressing room and began to put on her outfit and do her hair and makeup. She poured herself as many glasses of whiskey as she had time to drink, knowing the only way she'd get through the night was if she was drunk. Once she was done, she strapped on her heels and made her way out of the back.

---

Taylor and a few of his friends had decided to go out. Taylor, after spending all day shooting episodes for his tv show, was tired but agreed to follow them to the club. They were celebrating the wrap of the fall shooting, and he didn't want to be the buzz kill. He walked in and got settled, only to see a beautiful blonde girl sitting a few seats away from him. He watched her for a while, taking in her every move and gesture, mesmerized by her beauty. He got up to go talk to her, but a man walked over to her first, took her hand and dragged off towards a room in the back. He instantly realized why she was there, and his heart dropped. She was a hooker.

---

Stefani followed the man back to the room, and allowed him to push her back on the bed. "Oh baby, you're so hot." The man said with a slurred and horny tone in his voice. He got on the bed, and began to kiss her lips, sticking his tongue down her throat, grinding on her. She let out a fake forced moan, trying to make him happy. He moved down to her neck, his breathing becoming fast and heavy. He ripped her underwear off and slipped himself inside of her quickly, thrusting in and out, causing her to cry out, but not in pleasure. He continued his rhythm as she laid there in agony, hating herself. Once he was done with her he left a fifty on the bed, and walked out. Stefani got herself dressed, but couldn't bring herself to go back out. She sat and cried, thinking about what a mess her life had become. About five minutes had gone by and she heard a knock on the door. "Uh... Come in." She sighed, trying to wipe her tears away. A man came in slowly, closing the door behind him. She found him incredibly handsome, but still found herself dreading him being a client. "Hi, I'm Taylor." He stated, taking a couple steps closer. She squinted, nodding, "Uh... Clients don't usually tell me their names but..." He waved his hand, signaling her to stop talking. "I'm not here for that." She looked up at him with a puzzled expression, "W-What?" He sat down beside her, pushing a strand of her fried blonde hair behind her ear. "I just want to talk. A beautiful girl like you deserves to be able to talk." She looked up at him for a moment with big starry eyes, which quickly began to accumulate tears. She turned her head so that he could no longer see her face. "I'm s-sorry. Don't waste your time with me, go back out there. Don't let me ruin your night." He took hold of her hand, "I would rather be here with you." She looked back at him, and began to sob. No one had ever been so gentle with her. He caressed her tightly, trying to soothe her tears. After a moment he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her, hoping to make her feel less exposed. She nuzzled close to him, feeling safer in his arms and after a few minutes of hysteria slowly began to drift to sleep.