Chapter Three

Stefani slowly found her way back to her apartment, feeling tired and achey from the truly exhausting week of work. She walked into her apartment, and made her way to the bedroom, plopped down on the bed, and began to try to fall back asleep. What seemed like only moments later though, she felt something on top of her and woke up to Lüc kissing her neck. "Lüc stop," she groaned, "I'm too tired." "You're fine." He mumbled, continuing to move his lips down her body. He slowly began to undress her, filling her with dread. "Seriously Lüc, I'm too tired for this." "Yeah? Well I guarantee you you weren't too tired for those other guys last night! You're such a slut." Even when talking, his lips never left her body. She tried to sit up, tears forming in her eyes. "Wait a second! YOU are the one who made me get that stupid job! YOU found that bar. You can't sit here and say that to me when you arranged all of this." Lüc's face grew red for a second, which scared Stefani, but to her relief, he just shrugged, pushed her back down. "You're still a slut." He said with a little laugh, finally taking the last of her clothes off. She rolled her eyes, and gave in to him. He slipped himself inside her, and immediately picked up the pace. While she laid there emotionless, Lüc groaned and yelled, continuing to move in and out of her. At some point Stefani started to cry realizing that she did not feel anything. A few minutes later Lüc stilled, and she felt him explode inside her. He collapsed on her, breathing heavily, while she continued to silently cry. "What am I doing? How is this my life?" She thought to herself. As she laid there over analyzing her life, she started to panic, and was unable to catch her breath with all of Lüc's weight still on her. Her heavy breathing excited him, and caused him to sit up. "Ooh, you ready for a round two?" He asked, not waiting for a response. "No, Lüc, don't!" She cried, but he had already started, and she once again just had to lay there and let it happen.

---

Taylor heard a knock on his door, and jumped up off the couch to answer it. "Stefani?" He asked, seeing her in the door way. Her hair was a mess, and tears filled her eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked, filling up with worry. "I..." She tried to say, but she couldn't find the words. She stepped towards him, and he took her into his arms holding her tightly. "I got you baby." She began to sob into his shoulder, clinging to him tightly. He tightened his grip on her, swaying back and forth. After a few minutes she still hadn't calmed down, so he pulled her inside, shut the door, and picked her up. He took her over to the couch, and laid her next to him. He let her lay her head in his lap, and she slowly began to drift off to sleep.