The main four

Edd- Edd is based off of RPG (role playing games) and platformer games. He has no physical attributes from his game genre except for the ability to jump kind of high and he has a sword like one from LoZ. He's still pretty nice and leads his group well. He's always up to go on an adventure with his friends and acts the most like his cannon self from the whole group, mostly just his sweeter side. Don't get me wrong, he can be the pissy and angry/badass side, but it barely shows. He's a gamer, ironically, and likes to be active most of the time, hough, he's still a bit chubby. He's mostly worried for his friends and acts like a mom friend to them, like normal. He wears the normal green hoodie and such and still loves cola, though he doesn't mind energy drinks like Monster a lot of the time, either.

Matt- Matt is based off of simulation games, mostly dating simulator games. He doesn't have a lot of physical attributes from his genre, he wears the same old purple hoodie (no overcoat), jeans, sneakers, and still has the squared chin and spiky ginger hair, except for the fact that he has very small sparrow wings on his back. He can't fly with them, they're too small and he's too heavy, but this is based off of the only dating sim game I've properly played as of yet, Hatoful Boyfriend, a game were you date birds. He can change his pupils to be star shaped or heart shaped if he wants them to and is extremely sweet. He isn't a narcissist and isn't an idiot, he's kind of smart, actually. He's a really good romantic and protective over his friend and especially over anyone he dates. He seems like a cinnamon roll but, inside, he's probably not.

Tom- Tom is based off of the ever-so popular horror genre of video games. He has a lot more references to his genre then Edd and Matt have. He's mostly roughed up, like Tord is, but a lot more dirty, bloody wounds and looser wrapping of his bandages. He's mostly covered in dirt and blood patches and weed a torn up backpack on his back most of the time. One of the spikes his hair makes is split at the tip and he's extremely skinny. He's tried to be a badass but is really a scaredy cat who doesn't trust anything. One of his eyes always bleeds, though he doesn't seem to mind. In his room are a lot of objects that reference multiple horror games (Resident Evil, Fnaf, The Evil Within, Dead Space, etc.) and his apprentice is mostly based off of Resident Evil 7's Ethan and Outlast 2's Blake with a bit of The Evil Within's Sebastian mixed in. His monster form is a mix of the fungus creatures from Resident Evil 7, Slender Man from The Eight Pages, and zombies from various games, making him a black creature looking like his fannon version that seeps and melts into the ground, almost, with tentacles on his back and multiple parts of his body ripped and rotted away, showing goopy black bone and muscles. He wears his blue hoodie still but it's blood and dirt stained. It's also ripped and has loose threads in a lot of places.

Tord- Tord is based off of action games, adventure games, and, well, just action-adventure games in general. Oh, and survival games, too. Like Tom, he's roughed up and has tight bandages on his wounds and cuts, though. His body has a lot of bruises on it and he's pretty strong. He has a chipped tooth, too, and his red eyes sparkle with determination constantly. His hair is fluffed up a bit and sticks out some places other than his horns. He's hyper most of the time and things he can take anything on. He has bandages around his fingers to make him look badass and always grins a fanged grin. His arm still got taken off, but it was bitten off by some creature since The End never happened, and he got it stitched back on (RE7 logic, since he's also based off of Ethan from that game). He's still pretty perverted. He likes using his fists a lot of the time but will use weapons like guns and swords if he wants to. His tongue is cut like a snake's. He wears stuff similar to his attire is 'Ruined' with the tan vest over a red tank top, his arms and shoulders mostly exposed and without the hat. His jeans are ripped up and his vest has a few blood stains on it from him getting hurt. He's mostly based off of Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series.

Umm

Want me to open an ask box for them? Like normal?
No, this doesn't mean one will completely open, I'll announce if one opens, so don't leave asks please until I say there will be one.