Headcannons/updates

Don't worry, I now know the neighbors, Paul, and Pat's genres now, thanks to the help of my friend-

I don't want to spoil anything but they'll be done soon.

- Edd can turn himself in a pixel-rendered model of himself that's 2d.

- Matt's new lust form (as I'm calling it) won't have the small horns I drew on him in the last drawing. Instead, I'm giving him two ram-like horns to base it more off of the dating sim that is partly based off of. He will also keep the tail and gain black angel wings. If you're asking, the dating sim I'm basing the horns and tail off of is called Seduce Me, a game where the main protagonist tries to date five incubus brothers. So I guess Matt will be part incubus now. (An incubus is a male demon who feels off of sexual desires and lust, if you didn't know)

- Tom's nervous a lot of the time and it's not uncommon for him to stutter.

- Tord likes to do dare devil things a lot, including jumping off of the roof.

- how ships work in this AU:
EddMatt: Edd balances Matt's perverted and lust side out and their normally cinniroll like personalities compliment each other well.
TomTord: Tord always acts like he had to save Tom and protect him since he's daring and Tom is, most of the time, scared.
TomEdd: Similar to the TomTord one, Edd would act like Tom is his damsel in distress, needed to be saved from everything he encounters.
TordMatt: Uh... I don't think it would work here tbh. But that may just be because I hate it.
TordEdd: Both of them like to adventure so they would always go out more on quests and such.
ToMatt: Matt would always try to show Tom the lighter side of things. Though, tbh, they act more like brothers. So... BrOTP..?
(I'm not saying ships will be cannon, they probably won't be. I've already seen someone ship TomTord, which is fine by me. This is just a what if thing. If you want me to do more ships, tell me the ones you want me to explain in this AU's context)