Truth or Dare

Chapter two.

It hit 5:00 pm as Jaeden already got dressed. He wore a leather jacket with a white shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans and sneakers.

Wyatt wore a sweater with jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Wyatt rang the doorbell and Jaeden opened the door.

" we have a lot of time before it hits 8. Should we go to Finns house and help with decor? " asked Wyatt.

" s-sure. " responded Jaeden. He grabbed his skateboard and started riding his skateboard to Finns house.

Wyatt tried starting a conversation with Jaeden as he rode his skateboard with Jaeden.

" so, you know Finns parties are like, right? " asked Wyatt.

Jaeden laughed and responded with " oh, yeah. He is a dare devil. He never lets me pick truth in his little truth or dare game. "

Wyatt laughed.

" oh we're here. " said Wyatt. They rang the doorbell as they put their skateboards the the door.

Finn answered the door and said " just in time to help put up the decor, come in. "

Wyatt entered and so did Jaeden. They saw jack helping Finn.

After one hour of helping, it was already 6:00 pm.

Finn said " okay. The guest are coming on two hours so let's watch a movie or something. "

Two hours passed, it was 8:00 pm.

The doorbell rang and it was Millie.

Finn answered the door and greeted her.

The house was filled with people and and Finn called over to play truth or dare with Finn, Millie, Gaten, Noah, Caleb, Jaeden, Wyatt, Sophia, Jack, Sadie, Jeremy, and Chosen.

Jack sat next to Finn and Jaeden sat next to Wyatt.

All of the sudden they hear a doorbell and Finn look at the door hole before opening the door. It was ellie.

Finn put on a mad face and asked who the hell invited her. No one responded.

" she probably invited herself. " said Millie.

Jack looked nervous because he didn't want her here worrying that she will ruin something.

Finn answered the door and said " I never recalled inviting you. "

" oh, Finn. You're so silly. I invited myself. " said ellie.

She saw that jack was there and she screamed out " Jack baby! "

Finn locked the door.

Ellie scoffed and didn't care.

Jack face palmed.

" Who will start? " said Sadie.

Finn asks Jaeden truth or dare.

" hmm dare. " said Jaeden.

Finn said " the boys starting off dangerous. Anyways, I dare you to kiss whoever you like in this group as a crush. "

Jaeden said " no way.. "

He blushed so fucking hard.

Finn " a dare is something you can't undo, kid. Unless you go back in time to pick truth. "

Jaeden asked everyone to please look away.

" no way, man. It's okay if you're gay or straight. We always live you man. " said Caleb.

Jaeden sighed and blushed in embarrassment.

Jaeden kissed Wyatt on the lips.

Wyatt was blushing so fucking hard and kept his eyes opened wide. He touched his lips and looked over at Jaeden with a smile.

Jaeden was so nervous that he couldn't even speak with the whole groups mouth dropping to the floor.

" I SUPPORT! " screamed out Sadie.