Chapter 1:4 Consummation of Love and Lust

Having lifted her from the floor, Katsu's strong arms held her tightly to his chest as he lifts her feet from the floor, their lips never ceasing to be locked on each other. Mei's arms wrap around the back of his neck, running her fingers gently along the back of his head, her fingers entwining in his hair. By the time Katsu lets her down, they are at the foot of his bed. He then pulls his lips from her, her eyes sweetly showing her sulking all the while her face appearing flushed, her lips reddened, and her breath quickened. His face still close to hers, the strength in his green hues show a fire that is smoldering. In her need, her fingertips caressed upward along his exposed chest from his open robe, her face motioning toward his to steal another kiss. As he seems to be willing to appease her, allowing her close, his hand caress down her arm and over her hand. Their lips barely brush before Katsu catches her by surprise and spins her on her heel, taking the hand he had reached and turning her toward the bed.

"Ah...!" He succeeds in surprising her from the sudden motion, her hair having tossed about, a few strands landing out of place here and there. His face nudges against hers, pressing into her hair. His eyes close lost in the heat between the both of them. This intoxication... they could both feel the electricity surging through their bodies, exchanging between them. His hand eases back up her arm, this alone encouraging whispered moans from her lips as his nudges press into the side of her neck. Her hand comes up to behind his neck, her eyes closing as her head falls back against him. His hand rises, his fingers taking her jaw and tilting her head with command, giving him more access to her neck. In the same motion, his lips clasp onto her neck, causing her mouth to gape open, moaning in the pleasure of feeling him. His lips tender, the feel of his tongue sliding along the side in between kisses, her body could only respond accordingly.

"Nnnnn Katsu~...!" "Hmhm.... just like that, Mei..." Katsu relishes in the sounds she is making. Yet even then he is only getting started. His words purr into her ear, causing her body to writhe on the spot, reaching back for him, clinging desperately for his robe. A silent plea for him to keep going. His eyes open halfway to see the exposed flesh of her chest. More... he wants to see more of her. He should be ashamed of himself for what he is about to do, but guilt is locked away in the darkness. Katsu's arms wrap around her waist tightly before creeping up her form, his eyes closing again before his lips reach her ear, his tongue lifting her lobe between his teeth. This teasing is too much her for to bear. It is like a slow seductive torture from which there is no escape. Mei would be more surprised with herself if not for her being just as lost in him as he is in her. The little he does, it is still enough to entice her to want him to take her right now. "You are... not being fair..." Her words almost have a whining tone to them, mixing with moans that she is desperately trying to contain.

Katsu grinned against her flesh so she could feel his expression before he purrs words into her ear again. "Who said I was fair...? Do you hate this...?" "N-no... I love this..." Her words are bold, not shy or bashful at all. Mei had thrown caution completely to the wind. But a moment after she uttered those words, one of his strong hands grasp her breast and begins kneading the soft mound, causing her mouth to fall open again as a loud moan erupted from her lips. Katsu hisses in her ear, taken with the sounds she is making. He wants even more. He barely has gotten started and already, she is getting a delicious rise out of him in the most vicious way imaginable. Katsu growls before the other hand came to the tie of her robe. With a delicate motion, he pulls the tie loose before it completely falls open. What he saw was something that blew away the rest of what sanity he had left. He stops his assault on her neck and ear as his eyes look her over in awe. 

Why did he stop...? Her drunk eyes look back at him to notice his eyes traveling down her naked body. Mei wants his touch though... Bringing her hands to overlap his, she brought them to her breasts. Though she is the one that guided them there, her head falls back once more on his shoulder while she presses her back against him. Katsu's hands are big, strong, and warm which only serve to intensify the sensation of his hands on them. His brow almost seems to twitch the moment she places his hands on those beautiful soft mounds. He groans in her ear, gently kneading them, her nipples trapped between his fingers as he does so. His body responds to hers pushing back on him by pushing back against her, making her once more aware of his arousal. Mei looks back, her face flushed, her eyes intoxicated, her moans sweet and wanting of this man who has her in his possession. Katsu takes her lips with his own possessively as they moaned into each other's mouths, one of his hands trailing his fingertips down her torso causing her body to shudder.