Chapter 3

>>Nash's P.O.V<<

For an orphan she has a lot of stuff and when I say a lot I mean A LOT!
"Okay Alex you can take this room it's next to Taylor's room" I said to Alex, she just nods for a response

>>Alex's P.O.V<<

The boys left me alone so I can get settled but for some reason Taylor's
room is like all the way down the hall and it's just alone when I walked into well my new room it had nothing in it. "Uhh Cameron why is Taylor's room all by itself down the hall?" I asked "oh cause he makes like a lot of weird noises so we didn't want a room next to his" he replied.

Great leave me alone with him. I started to set up my stuff and I kinda got bored so I decided to play the guitar a sing I write my own songs and I guess you can say I'm pretty good at it. I started to play until I heard my bedroom door open.

I turned around and saw that Shawn,Matt , and Carter were eavesdropping on me. "May I help you?" I asked , "Oh we uhh we just wanted to here you play." Matt tried to explain. "You could've asked instead of eavesdropping on me" I said.

"DINNERS READY!" Cam yelled , I ran downstairs to go eat dinner. "What are we having?" I asked "Pasta" he replied I was so happy because at the orphanage all we had for dinner was mash potato.

"I've never had pasta before" I stated to Cameron ,everybody looked at me like I did something illegal. "What?" I said in a confusing voice. "You've never had pasta?" Taylor said. I nodded my head "all we had in the orphanage was mash potatoes" I said.

"I am so glad I adopted you." Cameron said. Causing me to smile
But my smiled faded away when I saw Hayes walk in with another girl

"Hey can Jhordan stay for dinner?" Hayes asks everyone. "Yea sure" Cameron and Nash replied.

"Can I be excused?" I said in a small voice. "Yeah sure you alright?" Cam asked me. I nodded my head and went to my room. What was I thinking Hayes never liked me.

>>Hayes P.O.V<<

I have a girlfriend and her name is Jhordan I asked her if she wanted to come over for dinner so she can meet Alex. Once she got here I held her hand and walked into the kitchen where everybody was. When I walked in I saw Alex smiling and having a good time until she turned to me her smile became a frown.

"Hey can Jhordan stay for dinner?" I asked Cam and Nash said yes but when we were about to sit down Alex got up and went to her room.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked everybody didn't know. So I decided to go up to her room.

"Jhordan stay here for a sec." I say.

>>Alex's P.O.V<<

I had to many thoughts going through my mind and i couldn't stand it , I ran downstairs to go ask Cameron where the bathroom was.

Once he took me to the restroom I looked through the cabinet and draws to try to find a razor or something sharp. I finally found one and went upstairs. I removed the the razors and cut myself one for being stupid one for being a mistake and one for falling for Hayes.

But I still like him and I ask myself "Why fall for someone who keeps on hurting you." It just replayed in my mind until I heard a knock on the door I hid the razors and hid my arm under my covers.

"Come in" I said expecting it to be Cam. But walked in Hayes Fucking Grier the least person I wanna see right now. "What do you want?" I said in an annoyed voice. "Just wanted to see if you were okay."
He replied aww that was so sweet but I'm not gonna accept it.

"Shouldn't you be with Jhordan?" I asked. "Yea but I just wanted to make sure you were alright." He said. "Well I'm fine you can get out now." I replied. "Can I at least give you a awkward hug?" He asked looking down.

I really wanted to but my arm I had to think quick. I'll just give him a side hug. I held out my non bloody arm and hugged him and he left. I couldn't stop thinking about it. But I eventually fell asleep.

____________________________

So yeah she cuts 😂
I'm awkward at making these.
And yes I did that that line from a movie "she's the man"

Hope you liked it so far tho 😘

-Christy 🌝