~ Chapter 2 S m u t ~

= Hello! I know that this is suppose to be a lemon / smut but I'm making a story to it before I make that stuff, You know- so it makes sense. Enjoy part 2! =

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Warnings ~ Bad Language, Spanish, Small Smut ~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

as Lance ran to his room, regretting everything that hes done, He opens the door and slams it behind him. He runs to his bed and flops on it, face first as tears fall down his face. Lance had many, many, many, thoughts going on through his mind. 

Lance cuddles up to his messy blanket, letting all his tears fall down. Now that he was upset about Keith, he started to cry about other things such as how much he missed his family. "¿Por qué, por qué soy tan estúpido?" Lance would say into his pillow, wrapping his legs around his blanket. 

After a few minutes of crying, he finally fell asleep, wrapped up around his blanket as his pillow laid in his arms. 

~~ With Keith ~~

Keith sat on his bed, shocked that Lance had kissed him. He didnt like Lance that much but for some reason he did enjoy the kiss. Keith knew that deep down he actually did have strange feelings for him. Keith hits his head with his hand and yells "Stupid!" over and over and over again, feeling bad for yelling at him.

After Keith had calmed down he got up and walked out the door and went over to Lances room. He knocked loudly since he couldnt hear anything coming from inside so he started to worry. He then heard the boy speak up but in Spanish, confusing Keith. "¡¿Qué diablos quieres ?!" Lance yelled out from behind the door. "Uhm- What?" Keith says quietly as he waited for a response.

He stood there and waited for Lance, as he did he could hear him getting up and walking over to the door. He soon unlocked it and opened it to see Keith, Keith looked at him worried as Lance gave a dirty look. "Now what is your ass doing over here to disturb me?" Lance says in a tired tone, keeping the same look on his face. It takes a minute for Keith to answer but after a few seconds he speaks up "Im here to-...Fix things" Keith says looking at lance, Lance rolls his eyes, about to shut the door.

Before he shuts it, Keith yells "Stop!" and grabs lance to kiss him. Lances eyes open as blush spreads across his face, them both turning a dark red.
They have their own little kiss, make out session thing for about a few minutes for until Lance pulls away to catch his breath. They look at each other for a minute but then Keith turns his head to the side to see that Pidge was standing there, shook as hell.

Pidge then smiles widely as her eyes lighten up and screams "YES! KLANCE SHIP HAS FUCKING SAILED!!!" Pidge then runs off screaming "OTP!!" over and over. Keith then backs up as sweat rolls down his face, kinda confused.

=-=-=-= Smut =-=-=-=

Lance was now turned on and didnt really want to stop now that he got what he wanted. Lance grabs Keith and pulls him into his room with a smirk on his face. Keith didnt know what to do or how to do it because hes never been in this type of situation, and with a guy made it even harder.

Lance pushes him against the cold wall and kisses him roughly, putting his hands on his thighs, while Keith put his hands on his face, pulling him lower to get a better kiss. Keith jumps up and wraps his legs around Lance while Lance held his legs up and in place. They basically had a Make out for about a few minutes like before but this time  Lance pulled away to take his shirt off.

Keith blushed as he looked at his torso, thinking it would just be sloppy and weird, but Lances body was actually quite fit. He then took off Keiths jacket and then his shirt to get Keiths upper body undressed and continued to Kiss and stuff. Lance once again pulled away and un wrapped keiths legs and sat him down to undress the rest of himself but before he could even take off his pants, the lights started flashing red as Princess Allura's voice appeared on the speakers "Palidans! Come down to the front of the ship immediately!!"

Lance was groan and mumble, now being upset "¡¿Qué mierda ?!". He grabs his shirt and slides it on as quickly as possible as Keith put his cloths back on. They then put their shoes on then left his room, Heading down to the front of the ship.

Hope that was good enough, its not exactly a lemon just yet but im working on it.