~ Chapter 3 ~

= Sorry I keep updating so slow ;; =

• • •

Once the two boys got their cloths  on they head down to the front on the ship with disappointment on their faces. Once they got there they had to sit in their Paladin seats because the Galra were close and were about to attack. As they sit down Pidge turns her head to the boys and smirks.

"What?" Keith says looking at the female. "Ohhh Nothing" She says as her smirk grows, Him rolling his eyes. Pidge then turns her head towards Lance and winks at him. Lance winks back in sarcasm and glares. 

Once the 3 face the front again they feel a big crash in the ship and Allura yells at them. "Paladins! What are you doing?! You need to defeat the Galra attack!!" They all groan, being tired and start pressing buttons on their control paddle that connects to their seats. 

-Time skip-

After they killed the storm of Galra coming at them Lance decided to go back to his room to rest. 

He then lays down on his bed, only the thing that happend earlier in his head. He never thought him and Keith would have a chance together. He always thought that Keith hated him so much. He guess he was wrong, Turns out Keith Does like him.

-------

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LEMON