Drunk on you

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is one of my favorite anime/manga that is boyXboy. This is my first fanfic, so i'm sorry if it kinda sucks. Haha. I do not own Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (sadly). Please comment and let me know what you think! It helps a lot :) ~Enjoy~

CHAPTER 1:

        Ritsu and Takano had been dating for about 3 months now, and it was going pretty well. After the young couple would come home from work (usually at odd hours) Ritsu would cook dinner while Takano watched TV. Well, one snowy night in late December, Ritsu decided he wanted to do something special for his lover. He wasn't sure what Takano liked for gifts, even though they had been living and dating for 3 months. (They were too busy doing other things.) He knew he had to come up with something fast before the two got off from work. As he sat at his desk, he thought about what to do. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face (along with a slight blush)

MEANWHILE...

        Takano stared at his lover sitting at his desk, deep in thought, when a smile and a blush appeared on his face. Raising an eyebrow, Takano continued to stare at his lover with curiosity. Ritsu notcied Takano staring at him and blushed deeper, turning back to his work. Takano quietly laughed, wondering what would cause such a blush and smile to paint his face. He decided to ask Ritsu after work.

 Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know what you think and if you want me to continue with Chapter 2. Thanks~