Chapter 2

Hey there lovelies! I know this is late but here it is! I hope you enjoy <3

CHAPTER 2:

         Ritsu rushed to finish all his work for that day so he could leave before Takano. He needed to make it home before his lover, so he could suprise him. Luckily, he did manage to leave work a bit earlier than usual and rushed out of the office. Riding the train home, he thought about what he was going to do, step by step, and planned it out. He was so nervous. He really wanted this day to be special and to finaly show Takano just how much he loved him.

        Heading home from the train station, he stopped by the store to grab some beers, cake, and balloons. When he was heading down one of the isles, something interesting caught his eye. He blushed furiosly, but decided to grab it anyways. 'Takano better like this!' he thought as he headed home.

Takano's P.O.V

        Takano was very annoyed. His lover left work early without even saying anything. Of course, he'd gotten all his work done, but that's not what irritated Takano. He just left! 'I'm going to punish him when I get home' he thought with a smirk.

        As Takano entered their apartment, he noticed the lights on. "Ritsu?" he called out. Shuffling could be heard from the living room. Setting his stuff down, Takano walked to the living room to find Ritsu. But not just any normal Ritsu. This Ritsu was sitting on the floor by the couch, with a can of beer in his hand. "Ehhh Takano! Welcome homeeee." Takano laughed at how Ritsu slurred his words. He never really could hold his liquor. "What's all this?" Takano asked, motioning to the beer, balloons, and small cake. Ristu stood up on his wobbly legs and opened his arms. "Surpirse!" He shouted, a big grin plastered on his face. Takano was stunned. He didn't think Ritsu remebered. He forgot about how he was upset earlier and walked up to Ritsu, taking him into a big hug. "Thank you Ritsu." Ritsu smiled. 

        They sat by one another and ate the cake and drank some beer. It wasn't like normal, with awkward conversations or shyness. Ritsu and Takano were laughing, joking, and taking like normal lovers. Ritsu had planned this out, step by step. He knew he was pretty open when he was drunk, so he made sure he was at least buzzed by the time Takano came home. He thought it was the least he could do. After all, he did love Takano....

I hope you liked this chapter! I WILL update again tonight. Please don't forget to leave a comment, telling me what you think. It realy does help. Thank you!~