The Morning After

~Ritsu's P.O.V.~

I woke to the sound of birds chirping. Rolling over, I saw Takano sleeping ever so peacefully beside me. I smiled and gently brushed a few stray hairs from his face. I love his sleeping face; so peaceful and dreamy. Realizing my thoughts, I blushed and quickly sat up. My blush deepened as last nights events came rushing back to me. 'OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!! That's so embarrassing!!' I looked back at Takano 'Well, at least Takano enjoyed it...'

As Ritsu was about to leave the bed, an arm snaked around his waist, pulling him back into the warmth of the covers. "Mmm good morning sunshine." Takano's scratchy voice whispered in Ritsu's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "G-Good morning." Takano eyed the red Ritsu and smirked. He pulled Ritsu back so he was sitting in his lap. "T-Takano! What are you doin-ahh.." Ritsu struggled to form words as Takano began licking his neck and nibbling at it. "Ritsu, shall we start up from where we left off last night?" Takano said as he licked at Ritsu's neck and started roaming his chest with his hands. "T-Takano..We need to g-get up." Ritsu bit back a moan. "Says who? We don't have to work until later tonight. And plus," Takano groped Ritsu's hard on through his boxers, "You are in no condition to go anywhere." Ritsu's head was spinning. He felt SO good. He lusted for Takano and he didn't care if was embarrassed , he NEEDED Takano. He needed him NOW. Ritsu quickly flipped around in Takano's lap, startling both of them with the sudden movement. Capturing Takano's lips with his own, Ritsu pushed Takano back onto the bed. He thrusted his hips to rub his clothed hard on against Takano's. Takano moaned into the kiss and grabbed Ritsu's ass. "Ritsu," Takano panted out," that's a dangerous thing you're doing." He stared straight into Ritsu's beautifully green eyes and found them clouded with lust. With a groan, Takano took Ritsu's boxers off, along with his own, making sure to keep their lips locked. Ritsu didn't need preparing (he was plenty prepared from the night before ;]) But Ristu stopped Takano before he had a chance to go forward. Takano looked at him with a questioning gaze. "I-I'll do it." Ritsu said with as much confidence as he could muster. He positioned himself about Takano, taking a deep breath, and slid his length into him. Throwing his head back, Ritsu let out a throaty moan, filling himself with Takano. Once he was all the way down, he sat for a minute, before going back up. He repeated this process, slowing gaining speed, until Takano couldn't take it anymore. He flipped Ritsu on the bed, still inside him, and lifted Ritsu's leg over his shoulder. He thrusted in and out, gaining speed. Ritsu moaned loudly as his hole was penetrated over and over. He grabbed at the bed sheets, grabbing a fistful. "Ugh Ritsu. You're so hot." Takano breathed out. He captured Ritsu's open mouth with his own, savoring the taste of his lover. "T-Takano! I'm gonna-ahh c-cum!" Ritsu said before moaning loudly. Takano pulled himself almost all the way out, smirking, before plunging back deep inside Ritsu. Ritsu screamed Takano's name as they both came from the pleasure.

Takano collasped on top of Ritsu, not bothering to pull out. "Ah Takano.." Ritsu said breathlessly," t-take it out." Takano lifted his head to face Ritsu and smirked, before thrusting into him. Ritsu moaned and blushed. "T-Takano!"

Takano only smirked before pulling all the way out. "We should go take a shower.." Ritsu looked at Takano, frowning when he realized the dirty thoughts going through his lover's mind. "No way!" He said as he shoved Takano off and headed towards the bathroom. He bent his knees towards each other to stop Takano's 'love juice' from spilling out. "And don't try to come in!" He gave Takano one last glare before closing the bathroom door. Takano just laid on the bed, watching after his beautiful love. He smiled and chuckled "Tough love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry it took me a while to update this story :P IF you have any ideas of things you would like seen done or whatever please leave a comment! :) Thanks a bunch for reading/commenting and I hope you enjoyed this juicy chappie! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ