one

"please please please!" yeonhee begged. "yeonhee. you've been talking about this party for 3 week s and it's tomorrow.. oh shit. it's tomorrow." jinmi whispers. "so can we please gooooooooooo!" she begs again. "fine." jinmi sighs. "YAYYYYYYY" yeonhee cheers,

"um bitch, its not for free." jinmi finished. "whatever you want!" yeonhee insisted. "so.. there's a guy i like... his name is byun baekhyun.. you know him?" jinmi asked, yeonhee squealed. "i'll set you up. ok see ya tmr bye babes!" she said and waved quickly. jinmi sighed, yeonhee always knew what she wanted whether she said it or not.

jinmi decided to start her binge watching seasons again and started with the kdrama— w-two worlds.

jinmi clapped her hands and turned on her laptop. she clicked the first episode and she was already excited. she laid in bed and binge watched.

after the 15th episode she started to fall asleep. it was 3:05am. she stretched and got comfortable in bed. that's when she drifted to sleep.

+

"jinmiiiii!" a voice yelled. jinmi rubbed her eyes to see a very happy yeonhee. "um who let you in?" she said with her raspy voice. "your brother." yeonhee smiled, "when did he get home!" jinmi said and stood up. she ran downstairs and saw her brother. "donghyun?" jinmi called. "oh hi noona. just got back from college. plus youngmin hyung misses you so he sent a video message to me that said to show you.." donghyun smiled.

he handed her his phone and she watched him. youngmin was in a cat filter which he looked super cute in. "annyeong my little jinmi!! ive missed you.. donghyun said he would meet you today. as much as ias wanted to come, my mum and dad was keeping me super busy. anyways! stay healthy and go to bed early these days!" youngmin smiled.

jinmi blushed at his words. youngmin was like a brother to her. yeonhee ran downstairs. "hi donghyun. bye donghyun." yeonhee said as she dragged jinmi upstairs. "UM HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD THIS SEXY ASS DRESS." yeonhee exclaimed, "oh that thing? you can have it." jinmi said as she sat on her bed. yeonhee screamed and jumped around. "let's go shopping since you don't have a dress.

jinmi agreed and got ready.

+

"chanyeol. hurry up. i wanna get there early." baekhyun whined. "ok jesus. wait bro." chanyeol said as he buckled his belt. "alright. why am i going there again." chanyeol forgot. "yeonhee. song yeonhee will be there!" baekhyun reminded him. chanyeol got hyped hearing her name. "yesssssssss." chanyeol cheered. "i heard she was coming with a friend, hope her friend is hotter." baekhyun prayed. chanyeol rolled his eyes.

they were both wearing ripped jeans with a coloured shirt. baekhyun wore blue ripped jeans with a white gucci shirt while chanyeol wore white ripped jeans with a red hilfiger shirt.

+

"this dress is too exposing." jinmi said. "and that's good. come let's take a mirror selfie." yeonhee insisted trying too make her feel better.

(couldn't find a mirror selfie of two but here are the outfits.)

yeonhee

jinmi

jinmi our on her white heels while yeonhee had black heels

jinmi our on her white heels while yeonhee had black heels. "going all black?" jinmi asked as yeonhee nodded.

they went out and saw donghyun and youngmin. "woah.." youngmin and donghyun gasped at them. "like?" yeonhee asked as the two out their thumbs up. they laughed. "ok. we're going out now. byeee!" jinmi smiled. she was held back by youngmin. "be careful beautiful." he smiled as jinmi smiled back and nodded,

+

"YEONHEE AND HER FRIEND IS HERE!" some guys shouted as everyone was silent. they waited for the door to open. then it opened. "yeonhee is going to look the best—"

the door opened before chanyeol could finished, yeonhee stepped in first and everyone cheered. yeonhee blushed. but then jinmi stepped in. "SHOTGUN!" baekhyun yelled as everyone laughed. jinmi, herself, didn't laugh but blush. "girl! you look so beautiful!" a girl complimented jinmi. yeonhee got the least compliments. but that didn't stop chanyeol.

so chanyeol decided to ask jinmi. jinmi was already talking to baekhyun. "yeah. i was expecting someone not to look as yeonhee. but wow." baekhyun smirked as jinmi blushed. "hey jinmi.. can i talk to you for a sec?" chanyeol interrupted as jinmi nodded. "but i said shotgun." baekhyun whined, chanyeol pushed baekhyun to the dance floor. "hey.. i need to ask something abt yeonhee." chanyeol started. "alright.. shoot ahead." jinmi smiled, chanyeol being the uncontrolled freak, couldn't stop looking at her boobs.

jinmi realised and covered herself. but it looked natural, as if she was cold. then a jacket landed on her. "from me babe!" a guy said. jinmi chuckled. "anyways what's up." jinmi smiled, "well.. i really like, your friend, can you help me out?" chanyeol asked as jinmi smiled and nodded, "but i need to find more about baekhyun too." jinmi said. "deal! deal!" chanyeol said as jinmi smirked.

she was up for a plan to make baekhyun hers.. and yeonhee.. his.