two

a few days pass and jinmi was already close to chanyeol. "ok. since our last plans didn't work. i have this one plan." jinmi stated as chanyeol nodded. "ok. so yeonhee goes to the gym every monday, thursday and saturday morning. sing up at the fitness centre she goes to and maybe pull your shirt off to impress her?" jinmi suggested. "not bad. anyways. mines better. so im gonna start a blind date. 2 girls and 2 boys. it will be my girl cousin who isn't that pretty, my guy cousin, baekhyun and you. baekhyun doesn't know abt my cousins so he won't suspect a thing." chanyeol shrugged.

jinmi nodded. ok. "well today is sunday, so tomorrow? i'll text you the address and all. alright?" chanyeol put his thumbs up. "ok see you tomorrow." jinmi smiled as chanyeol left. jinmi lies in bed hoping that chanyeol's plan will work. but chanyeol didn't want his plan to work. even through the past few days, he grew tired of yeonhee. he even started a liking for jinmi.

+

chanyeol was tired and went home. he saw baekhyun brushing his teeth, shirtless. "hey baek. are you still single?" chanyeol asked. "well that depends if im about to be taken." baekhyun chuckled. "what do you mean?" chanyeol asked. "im gonna make that jinmi girl mine. she's all you could ask for, she's actually hot asf!" baekhyun states. "i was gonna sign you up for a blind date but seems that you're busy." chanyeol sighed. "yep!" baekhyun smiled and danced.

chanyeol grabbed his phone and texted jinmi.

but before he could, she already texted.

jinm1mi: omg. you don't need to set that blind date anymore. i forgot to tell you but after you left, baek texted saying he wants to go out for dinner! ASDFGHJKL i caNT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!

chanchan: aha! good luck! :)

inside, chanyeol felt like dying. after suddenly finding an interest in someone besides yeonhee.. she falls in love with his best friend.

"YES." he heard baekhyun yell. "what?" he ran to see baekhyun grinning. "she said YESSSSSSS" baekhyun fanboyed. chanyeol smiled and left. "fucking hell. go back to yeonhee." chanyeol whispered to himself.

"but i can't." chanyeol sighs. he wraps himself in his blanket and drifted to sleep.

+

jinmi wore a long red dress exposing her back and her chest, she wore glitter heels and put on a dark makeup look. her nails were black with glitter. she wore 2 rings on her left hand and a special bracelet from youngmin on her right. she straightened her hair and she were loop earrings.

-

"ok! see you later donghyun!" jinmi waved as she made her way downstairs, ready to eat dinner with baek.

jinmi made her way down and saw baekhyun leaning against his car with a rose. he looked at her and smiled. "hi." he smiled. "hey." jinmi replied. "you look gorgeous tonight." baekhyun complimented. "it was you who got me worked up." jinmi winked as they laughed. "well tonight, this rose belongs to you." baekhyun smiled as he gave her the rose. she chuckled and took it. she stepped closer and baekhyun wrapped his hands around her waist.

"tonight.. i really want this to work out." he whispered as he kissed her neck. "ok.. let's not leave marks here. come one. let's go." jinmi smiled as she pecked his lips. they smiled and got it the car. they held hands while driving to the destination. they made it and they held hands in.

"a reservation under baekhyun." baekhyun said as the waitress nodded and showed them to they're table. the table was a round table, with a pot of roses. there was even a label that had her name.