Chapter 17

Jeongyeon along with momo, chaeyoung and siwon were in jeongyeon's room in the hospital.

The latter ignored their protest and kept walking back and forth in the room after he knew about every single thing that happened while he was in a coma.

"Jeongyeon, sweetie please sit on the bed don't exhaust yourself" said momo while staring at him worriedly.

"She was kidnapped for six months! SIX MONTHS!" he yelled at siwon "And I thought the security in our country is perfect" he mocked.

"I was doing anything to find her too" said chaeyoung "She wanted to come back to me after my grandfather's death!"

Momo finally was able to let him sit on the bed without leaving his hand.

"Everything happened and now she is with you" siwon stated while leaving his notebook on the table "Now who stabbed you that day?"

"Hm?" jeongyeon yelped and became anxious "I don't know I can't remember" he lied. Actually, he is afraid of telling the truth because he will have to confess about his jealousness of chaeyoung and how his mind was blinded with revenge and dark ideas but now he is so weak to fight.

"I am tired can we continue this later?" he asked.

"Sure I will visit you tomorrow" siwon smiled warmly.

"Chaeyoung drive momo home she needs to rest"

"Sure, let's go momo"

"I will visit you after I take a nap" she said kissing his lips while he laid on the bed and closed his tired eyes.

Meanwhile, sooman was sitting in the backseat staring at the hospital's gate he smirked when he saw chaeyoung leaving along with siwon and momo.

"Sir?"

"Let's wait till they leave and I will visit him" sooman said with his eyes glued to them.

He opened the door and fixed his coat and headed to the hospital's lobby. No need to ask about jeongyeon's room number, he walked to it and came inside the room and closed the door behind him.

"Momo?" jeongyeon asked but his face became pale as soon as he saw sooman in front of him.

"You survived I see?" sooman smirked.

"And your plan failed I see?" jeongyeon mocked "Chaeyoung is still the CEO and the company is better than ever"

Simultaneously "Ah! I forgot my notebook!" siwon said "Chaeyoung you can go I will just go back to jeongyeon's room" he smiled and bid goodbye to them.

Sooman clenched his fist and walked close to jeongyeon who started to get worried and afraid.

"You are the one that kidnapped momo right?" jeongyeon asked.

"Yes I did and I killed chaeyoung's son but that asshole jinwoo ruined everything same as you! You should have been dead now!" he yelled a bit.

Siwon was standing by the door hearing their whole conversation.

"Sooman I was blinded with hatred back then but now everything changed I am so weak to fight I just want to have a peaceful life with momo" jeongyeon stated as he stood up "And I promise you I want to tell the police about you"

"No it's okay" sooman smiled as he reached for the inside pocked on his coat "Because you won't live till then!"

"LEE SOOMAN!" siwon yelled was stepping in, he was holding his gun and pointing it at him "I always wanted for this moment" he said in a victory tone "Drop the knife!" he ordered and sooman complied, he placed it on the floor and surrounded "I heard you and know you are arrested"