02

"I didn't peg you to be into Muggle cars." Hermione told him as he started to look for his keys.

"It was a gift, from one of the company president in Muggle America." Clutching his keys out of his pocket he pointed towards his car. "Alright, we're all tired, so get in Granger."

Malfoy already had strapped Scorpius in, so it was her turn to do the same with Cassie. After seeing if they're safely buckled up she went to the front and entered putting on seatbelt and getting comfortable.

Malfoy started the car and off they go, while on the road he looked to the side of his eye towards his new babysitter and admit silently that she looked...good. She didn't look like that gangly stick he used to bully her for back in high school, her hair had tamed from that bushiness to soft ringlets, her skin was tanned unlike the pale skin she had back then that made her look like a vampiress that never left her tower, while looking at the road and also looking slightly down her body it looked like she filled out her curves in that tight maroon turtle neck, which could possibly be filled during their seventh year, if she didn't cover her whole body like a prude. If he saw her body back then he would have the chance to tou-

"Malfoy, are you listening?"

"Hm? Sorry I was look- I mean concentrating on the road. Yes, the road."

Hermione looked at him, she didn't dare ask what he was going to say after he said the road twice. She looked back to the seats where it occupied two toddlers.

"Didn't think you'd be able to produce one, let alone two adorable children, Malfoy." She joked.

"They're adorable now, but when they start to grow they'll definetly look like Malfoys. We have the strong genes you know."

"What? Gene's of inbreeding?"

"That's just disgusting and I'll never let my children do that."

"Well generations of purebloods have done it, anyways why did you park meters away from the wizarding world?"

"My Manor is in the Muggle world, can't exactly apparate with children can we?"

"You don't live in Malfoy Manor?" Hermione gasped in shock.

"Why would I? I'm sure both of my parents wouldn't like two misbehaving children not listening to their father to live with them."

"What are you trying to say, Malfoy? They're one of the behaved children I've come to know." She gasped as she looked back to the sleeping children.

"Trust me, they're not like that at home." He chuckled.

"How are we going to do this babysitting thing? Might as well
plan it as we get to your home."

"Every morning you can come in to the Manor by floo or the door, I go to work, you take the twins to daycare, and come home here to get with them, I come home and the twins will be in bed by then and every end of the week I'll pay you."

"So you won't be picking them up at all?"

"Granger, I have work." He pointed it out, he could of sworn this was The Brightest Witch of Their Age....maybe she dumbed down after graduating?

"Alright, alright. Just tell me the address and I'll come by as early as I can." She huffed.

"If I picked them up, I'd have to come late as I can't take it home, too many things to do."

"Don't you have elves??"

"Converting into already having elves, are we?"

"I thought you'd be living with elves, as usual Malfoys do."

"The moment, I had elves was when these two turned three and Astoria was still alive. Scorpius was frightened of one of them popping everywhere, so we go rid of them."

The car arrived at what looked like a countryside manor, Draco parked and as soon as the car stopped, Scorpius asked, "we there yet?"

"Yeah, buddy. We're home."