Dirty Louis Imagine

#dirty1Dimagine Louis. (Quite dirty, you're warned.) You're at a café on your own, drinking a frappuccino and reading something when you suddenly hear a group of girls scream. You look up from your book and see two guys who you recognize as Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson walking into it. You choke on your drink and start violently coughing. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your back and when you look up you see Louis' concerned face. "Are you alright?" he asks in his adorable accent. You're so mesmerized by his eyes that you don't answer at first, but they say, "I'm alright, thanks." Louis smiles and gets seated next to you as multiple girls come up to him and ask him for a picture and an autograph. He says, "Sorry, I'm not doing pictures today," but he signs his autograph. Then Louis and you start speaking, even though you're still in shock that the hottest boy on earth is right next to you. When Louis realizes it's hard for you to have a conversation with him, he leans over and whispers, "Meet me in my flat. I'll leave first and you follow me in five minutes." With that, he slips you a piece of paper in your hand. You see an address on it. When you look up again, Louis is already gone. 

It's hard for you to wait five minutes, but you do so and then quickly leave and get into your car. You drive to the address Louis had written down for you and nervously get out. You ring the door bell, and Louis answers and motions you in. You enter, notice Louis is only in boxer shorts. He looks quite sexy in them, you think. Louis starts kissing you and you're completely taken by surprise, and when you try to pull back, he says, "Come on, babe, just go along with it." He pulls you back in for a kiss and his hand starts travelling down your stomach. When you feel a hand between your legs, you gasp. Louis starts rubbing your pussy over your underwear, and you can feel yourself getting wet. You two move to the living room where there's a sofa. You both sit down there and Louis starts to suck on your neck, leaving a hickie. Then he moves his lips down and rips off your shirt and bra and stares at your boobs for a second until he presses his lips to them and sucks on your nipples. You moan out of pleasure and feel yourself getting even wetter. He travells down until he reaches your pussy. You can feel his breath on it. "Oh Louis," you moan. "Please fuck me." Louis gets a sly grin on his face and says, "Beg for it." You roll your eyes but say, "Please Louis, I want you to fuck me hard, my body is all yours." You can see his bulge growing in his boxers and get even more turned on. Louis takes off your underwear and says, "Wow, who made you this wet?" with a wink and starts eating you out.

His warm tongue enters you and you scream out in pleasure. He starts licking you in fast, long movements, reaching all the right places. He adds a finger to your clit and starts rubbing it and the pleasure becomes almost too much. You buck your hips and grab his head so that he goes even deeper. You moan his name loudly over and over again which you know turns him on. You start shaking and finally cum violently all over his tongue and fingers. He licks you clean and comes up to kiss you on the lips again. "I like the way you say my name," he says seductively. He rips off his boxers and you moan a little when you see his huge cock. He slowly enters you, careful not to hurt you. When he's all the way in he starts thrusting and you both yell out of pleasure. "Fuck, you're so tight," Louis groans. You both cum shortly after that.

Louis pulls out of you and you two lay there, breathing hard. Then Louis says, "Babe, I need your number. Call me anytime you're free."