Speed Demon

The beast brought down his mighty weapon planting it in Dylan's stomach. Dylan let out a blood curdling scream. But among it you could indeed pick up a word. that only the sharpest of ears could hear mind you. That one word was
"Myacetisco"
Which in turn melted the demon upon hearing it for that word held more power than Dylan could have guessed.

As he lay there panting the sword still planted firmly in his gut. He readied himself to take his last breath. And as he did so. He felt a sudden surge of power leave him in a daze. He blearily looked down and saw the sword melting into his body as well as the demons smouldering corpse. Unable to process this information his body began to convulse. He closed his eyes in a last effort to calm himself down. When he opened them however he was home, laying down, in his bed, with his pjs on. So naturally he took it as a nightmare. And fell asleep.
The next morning
The next day he awoke with no recollection of the night before. He was mad however when he found his alarm clock bashed in on his night stand. He got up and looked at the clock in his parents room realizing the bus would be at the stop In less than 5 minutes.

He hurriedly got ready and at one point had to close his eyes as he was suddenly overwhelmed with a searing pain blazing across his forehead. When he had opened them he was no longer at his home. No he was sitting quietly on the bus with all his bus looking at him astonished. He shook it off and carried on his day.

Often throughout this day he caught those same purple eyes looking back at him through the mirrors. The only problem was that they seemed to be attached to face now. His face. It scared him but whenever he blinked they seemed to disappear so he paid it no heed. And he went home

Shorty after all this his parents seemed to disappear right off the face of the earth. The authorities believed the home unfit for him to live in especially alone. So he was sent off to live with his grandmother in the mountains. His very odd grandmother mind you.

He was never seen by the people under hedge again. Many wondered were he had gone. But no one set out to find him. And so he remained a mystery. Never to be solved.

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I know not many are reading this story so if you do enjoy it please say so. So that I know if I should continue it please .
- thanks