Colby

Colby mulcan is a forgotten name. If you look back in the old accounts of before everything went to rat shit you'll find he has been erased. Many believe he was never their and yet there are many you have seen him. He is the prime suspect of many dark tales. Many to which have no end.

Today I'm going to be telling you about him and the fact that he is very much alive.

Colby always knew there  was something off about wolf pine hallow but he didn't know just how off everything really was until the morning after New Years. He walked to school as he always does. Dreading miss teptoidkys morning lecture on something incredibly stupid and un useful. Yet he continued to trudge through the deep crystalline snow. Until he reached the poorly painted red door of the old rickety school house. The floor boards creaked beneath him as he shifted his weight. Waiting impatiently for the unappealing door to hell had opened before him. He was enveloped in warmth as he stepped across the frosted threshold and was greeted by several pairs of eyes snapping to attention at the noise he had made. Despite the warmth it created the room felt anything but comforting. It felt almost eerily. However only one gaze truly scarred him. And it was that of a certain menacing blue eyed boy who it belonged to. He was fairly famous among the small town of wolf pine hollow. From the one simple fact that his father owned pretty much the entire town. He was a boy not many liked to cross paths with. Colby knew of the pain he could cause and perhaps that is why Louis (the blue eyed boy) looked at him with so much vengeance in his heated gaze. That boy had done much worse than beat up people. He had killed and Colby knew.
Colby quickly broke his stare and hurried over to his cubby. Shoving his stuff in before taking his seat right as his teacher burst through the door in a flurry of feathers. The feathers which had earned her the nickname crow. He squawked orders out to the class before launching into a useless debate with the class's nerd on why pigeons poop were they do. I mean come on!
There pointless argument was soon disbanded and we could carry on with the day however throughout the day I could Louis eyes burning holes in the back of my skull.

As soon as the bell had rung I launched myself from my uncomfortable wooden seat and flew out the door hoping desperately to put as much distance between me and Louis. After about a block of running I turned only to find that he was less than 10 steps from where I now stood. His eyes glowing an unnatural blue. His body began to shake. Almost as if he were having a seizure before I decided to try and move away from him. At my sudden movements he attacked sailing gracefully through the air fangs neared and mouth hanging ajar. He pushed me hard my back hitting the wall at such a hard pace I was sure I had broken something. Before I could slump to the ground I felt claws rip into my shoulder pinning me to the wall at my back. The hard edges of the wood digging into my back as I screamed bloody murder. Perhaps no one Hurd or perhaps no one cared. He stepped closer his grotesque breath fanning across my face. It promised foul things upon me and whispered 2 words. 2 words were all it took for me to become weak at the knees before he slammed my head hard into the wall behind me. Successfully knocking me unconscious before I slumped to the ground. Before my mind had faded to black I managed to catch a glimpse of the hellish creature Louis had just become before finally surrendering to the black.

One things for sure Colby didn't come home that night.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry everyone who actually enjoys this story I've had major writers block as well as I'm just naturally really lazy so sorry I haven't updated in a while so ya I'll try harder though.
Till next time my lil pumpkins 🍉