Trickster

Uni opened his eyes to see he wasn't in the forest with the black dragon anymore, no he was in another forest but this one seemed familiar. He dreamed of this forest before, this place was his own get away from the hardship of life. Uni scanned the area seeing the wild life that made him feel safe, phoenix like birds roosted on tree branches, their colorful bright feathers gleaming in the sun. A white fox with red japanese markings ran by with a brown rabbit in its jaws, a large group of white deer with similar markings. The bucks had golden horns and hooves while the females were a more silver color but what always caught his eyes was a pack a wolves that laid near a small pond in the clearing. By now he knew the drill, the alphas had ram like horns and were normally white with red markings while the rest had smaller horns with normal fur color.

This scene always relaxed the pug but something seemed off, the deers didn't seem comfortable and soon they all bolted for the cover of the tree line. The wolves stood up as the birds took off shierking madly, Uni turned to see what they were looking at and froze seeing at least 10 or more dark purple eyes staring back at him. The wolves snarled as a large black head snaked its way out of the tree line and into the open, 6 more heads followed as the large hydra snarled as it noticed the wolves, black liquid dripping from its jaws as the other heads follow its lead.

A wolf with dark blue fur ran off, she carried her young pup in his jaws as her mate the male with black fur and white splashes snarled smoke coming from his jaws. The monster narrowed its eyes before two of its head breath out a dark purple fire making the wolves scattered as the monster roamed almost shaking the ground beneath it as the wolves bit at it's four legs. Two of the head snapped at the animals one unlucky animal got caught in its jaws and was horribly snapped it two. Three heads fighting for the prey the one head caught while the other trees fend off the others.

Uni knew he couldn't do anything a he fell to his knees and watched the creatures fall and be devoured one by one, once the blue female returned she stopped horrified at the scene before here as the beast snarl. She growled loudly as a dark blue fire surrounded her, the symbol for fire appearing under her paws as her horns glowed a bright white. The beast seemed unphased by the female's angry, Uni closed his eyes tightly before reopening them to see the dragon walking away, its seven heads growling and snapping at each other. Just then the forest around his started to grow, large thorns and thistles grew near the tree line, wrapping themselves around trees and creating a large barrier that not even the dragon can pass.

"The seven sins of man can be frightening"

"W-why are you doing this" Uni said clenching his hands into fists as the dark dragon laughed, "I didn't do this man did, everyone holds these sins. Lust, greed, pride, sloth, envy, gluttony and wrath. Even your human friends hold these sins in their hearts, no matter what you say every human is the same". The setting soon shifted to show what was left of the animals that could not return to their forest, the deer's who were left behind were being dragged humans as the animals tried to get away, Some stray wolves that were left were seen dead as some men bickered among themselves. They sawed of the wolves horns from their heads and even removed a few teeth before picking up the entire animal so they can remove its pelt from the body.

"Man has always seen themselves as the superior species, why should mobs or even species that aren't intelligent enough to live survive. We are the superior species they are lower animals, they should be treated like the animals they are"

"S-stop"

"Why protect man, why protect the very species that killed your family. Their sins killed your kin, your pack, your family. What makes HIM any different"

"I-I"

The dragon snarled and soon changed its forms into a black serpent that slithered around his shoulders, Uni flinched as it hissed flicking its forked tongue out, it's squeezed its body around the pug making Uni whimpered feeling the air escape his lungs.

"Think about this long and hard"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on you stupid door" Dawn yelled trying to break down the door, "Let me help" Jon said pulling out a piece of tnt from his bag. "Where did you-", "Tom". Dawn didn't seem to question it since Tommy carries at least one piece of tnt everywhere he goes, Dawn placed the tnt down before lighting it with a tnt torch. Both of them backed away enough paces for them to not be harmed by the explosion, when the tnt blew up luckily the door was busted down along with half of the wall. Dawn pulled out his sword as he stepped over the remains and climbed down the ladder, Jon nervously followed behind. As Dawn opened the metal door they were greeted by an horrifying sight.

"H-help me" Don choked out as something tightened its hold around his neck making him choke out, Dawn didn't waste time to pull out his bow to shot at whatever was holding the demon. The arrow pierced the creatures making it scratch and release Don who fell to his knees breathing heavily, trying to get enough air to fill his empty lungs. "Are you okay" Dawn asked helping the demon to his feet, Don looked up at him and pushed him away his tails wrapping around his waist. He was frightened but not of Dawn, Jon looked up at the ceiling to find nothing attached to the cobblestone. What was that thing.

"Looks like you vermin found a way in"

"No, please just leave us alone" Jon yelled covering his ears as Dawn tried to find the source of the voice, "Where are you, show yourself you coward" he yelled tightening his grip on his bow. "Run now" Don yelled pushing both as them just as the dragon manifested itself in the darkness, "Who are you" Jon asked as the dragon laughed opening its dark wings making a strong gust blow into the threes face. Jon uncovered his eyes and gasped to see Uni under the dragon's wings, "U-uni, what are you-"

"Take care of these vermins for me, two less humans will make a huge difference"

Uni looked up at the three and shook his head before snapping his fingers causing a large spark of fire to fill the room, "Uni....Uni comics snap out of it!!!" Dawn yelled as the pug clenched his teeth tightly. "Don't listen to them, they all just want you dead", Uni growled loudly. Don growled lightly as the fire in the room burned bright, smoke filled the room making the two angels cough as it was getting harder to breath. "First you take my friends....now you take theirs" Don yelled as the fire vanished making the pug look around confused, "Both of you run, I got this" Don yelled as Dawn nodded and grabbed Jon running out of the room leaving the pug and the fox demon.

"Kill him, he has no use to us"

The dragon said disappearing into the shadows where he came, "Uni listen to me, your not this person he tricked you to be, your better then this" Don yelled making Uni shake his head. "All you humans are the same....I'm sorry but this has to be done".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uni don't!!!"

"Hush now child, your safe here with me"

Cory gasped loudly as he shot up, he looked around confused. All he remembers is that dragon and Uni attacking, O god Uni. Cory scrambled to his feet and grabbed his bow, "What's the rush to leave". Cory looked to see a bronze dragon a few feet away from him, it had a warm aura to it, "You, who are you" Cory asked unsure about this dragon.

"I am Notch my child, creator of all"

Cory gasped silently, "but the real question is who are you" Notch said opening his wing to reveal a frightened Dory who held onto the dragon's front claws.

"Why don't we find out right now"