♥️chapter fourteen-i will always be sorry♥️

beverly knocked on the door of the house that richie had purchased for him and his new family.

"richie, if you don't open the fuck up soon i'm gonna unlock this door with my key, even risking me seeing you and y/n doing eachother." beverly called.

no response.

she unlocked the door and went inside.

she ran up the staircase to fell herself stepping in water. she saw that the water was coming from the bathroom and opened the door.

she dropped down to her knees at what she saw.

she saw richie tozier, the usually funny, smiling guy, with cuts on his wrist, passed out from blood loss.

she rushed over to him, and picked him up in her arms. she carried his limp body down her stairs, him being pretty light. she cried a lot as she did so, her body trembling.

she took him outside to her car, getting shocked and disgusted looks from bystanders.

she drove him to the hospital.

she tied fabric around his wrists to stop the bleeding that was still going on.

she walked up to the front desk, tears streaming down her face.

"what can we do for you today ma'am?" the desk lady beamed.

"seriously? you're gonna give me your fucking sunshine-and-rainbows routine right now, janice?" beverly spat, looking at her name tag. "i... my friend. he's in the car. h-he slit h-his wr-wrists, a-and h-he's in m-my car, p-passed out. i f-f-found him li-like that."

"oh my god. KAREN! JENNY! GO TO THE CAR OUT FRONT, STAT! is it unlocked?" she asked, and beverly nodded. "GO GET THE MAN IN THE SEAT, HE'S LOST A LOT OF BLOOD! GET HIM TO THE ER! RIGHT AWAY!"

the crew went out with a stretcher, and brought him in.

he looked sickly and pale.

but beverly could still see his chest rising up and down, slowly and barely noticeable, but he was still breathing.

he was still holding, and only god knows why he was.

he felt as if without y/n there was no purpose to living anymore.

that's why he did what he did.

he was rushed into the ER.

beverly walked over to the watermelon green phone that hung on the wall and dialed y/n's home number.

"hello?" y/n asked.

"yes! um, y/n." beverly answered.

"beverly! i was just about to call you. i need to tell you some things." y/n responded.

"y/n yeah i really hate to break it to you but the father of your kid just fucking attempted suicide. god knows why. but he's still alive. somehow." beverly said, and all she heard was static.

she had hung up to rush to the hospital.

y/n was driving super fast, tears streaming down her face, blurring her vision.

she swerved and almost hit someone, and she pulled over onto the side of the road and just cried, her knees huddled against her chest.

she had really fucked it up this time.

someone got out of their car to help y/n.