Week in review

31/5/14

So I recently realized that I really enjoy writing poetry so I may do more of that, but right now I'm just gonna talk about the last week because it was pretty eventful.

Saturday 24th of May

That day started of with me getting 8th place in city's in 3000m with a new personal best of 10:51.92. And after that at night I saw the roughnecks win a playoff game (they lost the cup tonight in a mini game tie-breaker)

Sunday 25th of May

That day I had a good hard day with shooting and running in the morning, and the first and incredibly difficult mountain bike ride in the afternoon.

Monday 26th of May

My mom won me tickets to the black keys in October, and I had a good night alone for a change of routine.

Tuesday 27th of May

Was back and shoulders day at the gym for biathlon with an amazing game of soccer to end it! (also sorta leg day.)

Wednesday 28th of May

We had a 3 hour practice at the gym with an hour doing chest and arms in the weight room. An hour dry firing, and the final hour all games (soccer and basketball). I also went to my sisters graduation from high school earlier in the day.

Thursday 29th of May

My coach forced me to take that day off of training so I wrote my favourite poem ever to cent my thoughts.

Friday 30th of May

Came out to my cabin for the first time of the season and should have written this entry then, but oh we'll.

For my millions of readers I am a teenager and a biathlete and live in canada. Biathlon is an Olympic sport, look it up its cool. I like natural food and to draw when I can (never). I'm kind too almost everyone I can but don't like very many of them. I'm your typical teenager but then again very different in my understandings of many things and life. Have a jolly good time yall!