"Do it. I dare You."

I finally regained myself and started walking into the school. I went to the office and got my schedule, Since I was a Senior now. I look at my paper and I see my Locker number. 1192. My locker combination reads: 36-9-33. So I head off to to my locker, or at least i was going to, untill my ear started to twitch. i knew something was wrong at that exact moment. I went to my locker, which was on the other side of the hallway of the "situation" going on.

I placed my stuff in the locker and closed it. The first thing I said, without hesitation, was:

"Back off Jaylin. The last thing the freshman wants to deal with is YOU." I said in a pissed off tone.

"Oh if it isn't The Tough Fag. If i punch him again, what are you gonna do about it?" Jaylin said, in a mocking voice.

"Do it. I dare you." I said, with a low growl of warning.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                        Leo's P.O.V.
He punched me again. I was already half unconscious. That is when a... from what i through my blurry vision, a White Wolf.

"Back off Jaylin. The last thing the freshman wants to deal with is YOU." Brandon said in what sounded like a death tone to me.

"Oh if it isn't The Tough Fag. If i punch him again, what are you gonna do about it?" Jaylin said, in a mocking voice.

"Do it. I dare you." Brandon said, with a low growl of warning.

in a split 2 seconds, all i felt was pain in my face, then being dropped. Then a BAM and then a person falling to the floor.

"Beat it. Or you will get it too."

I heard running. Then i heard Brandon calling me out: Freshy... Freshy... I am gonna get you to the nurse ok?

And with that, i felt myself lifted up, and then I blacked out.

---

My eyes slowly open, and Brandon is sitting down next to me looking out the window.

"S-senior g-guy?" I said out of curiosity and fear.

"Oh.. You are awake. I know that your parents are probably overseas from what i heard, but i will still try to call your parents." He said, sternly, but smoothly.

"Okay..." I said,knowing i was not going to get him to change his mind.

He was nice, but tough.... So fierce, but gentle.... I think he realized that i was staring. But he did not say anything.

"Your parents are...." Brandon said in a low, sympathetic voice. He looked at me. "Dead...." He said,and from what i think i saw, from my blurry eyes as i started to cry, he came over to me and hugged me. "My name is Brandon, I live with my parents. So I suppose they will let you live with us for as long as you want, or till you decide you want to do something else." He said so gently.

"Y-y-yes P-p-please...." Was all i could say before i was swept back into cry again. "T-t-thanks..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Don't Mention It." He said in a calm, soothing voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                     Brandon P.O.V.

After about thirty minutes of me Calming the freshman, The doctor tells us that we are allowed to leave now. I grab my belongings and his,and I help him up. He reaches for his backpack, but I resisted.

"I don't want you having any restraints on your body, untill you are completely healed." I said, In a Dominant, but caring tone.

"Okay..." He said, and i swear i saw him blush a little... He is so cute.... Wait, what the hell am I saying?

While we were walking home, he was rambling off about how he and i was gonna miss all the assignments, have to catch up on it all. I just chuckled at his cute panic attack. Oh boy... Did i just say 'cute' again? Ugh, whatever brain.....

I unlocked my door, and he was not rambling anymore, and i swear i heard a squeal. I chuckled and said lowly, "Well isn't someone excited." He blushed,and i chuckled, then i let him in first,the I walked in. I called out to my mom.

"MOM, DAD I AM HOME!" I yelled.

They both came walking down the stairs. When the see the freshman, they looked at each other with that 'look'. They then looked at me.

"M-my name is Leo...." He managed to speak out.

"Is it okay if he stays here for a while. Something happened...." I saw trailing off, and looking at The Red Fox,who was looking down blushing the whole time.

"Yeah No problem!" They both said in a joyful way. I gestured him to follow me, and i showed him to my room. We did not have a guest room, since my dad needs work space, and my mom and dad's bedroom. So There was only one option. That was for him to sleep in my bed, and i sleep on the Air Matress.

"You can have the bed. Unless you wanna... Y'know..." I smirked while saying that.

He was blushing so hard that if i turned off the light, It will be your light source. He was mute. So he then got changed into one of his pairs of shorts,And i got changed into some Adidas shorts. (Ye i like Adidas. So what biches)

I fill The Air Matress. I hear he is already fast asleep. So i fell sleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Damn. 927 words, without this part. This is only my first damn story and i have that much. Don't worry I will be making another Chapter after school today x3 Peace.