Unexpected

I opened my eyes, but my mouth was opened... But no air was coming in. Instead, Leo was on top of me, with his eyes were closed. I was blushing, and he was too. I then put my hands around his waist, swirling my tongue and closed my eyes. He seemed shocked and he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I said with a slight whimper. Then i pulled him back into kiss. He moaned into the kiss, making my mind go crazy. I swirled my tongue, to overlap mine over his, and he did the same. We fought for the win for about 2 minutes, until he broke for air. I was very slightly smiling, and he was blushing.

"I-i am going to take a shower..." He said, getting up quickly.

"Ok" I  put my phone back onto the dresser.

"Mornin" I say, a lot more upbeat than I usually am, because it is Friday.

"H-h-hey..." He says back, still in a little shock.

"Well i am gonna go make breakfast." I say simply and politely to him. "My mom said that she will be gone for a few weeks on a business trip. So yah, We have the house to ourselves." I walk downstairs to the kitchen, went to the fidge and brought out some bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

"mmmmm... That smells great!" The fox said, wagging his tail. He then sat at the bar counter by the kitchen and stared at me, and i could tell he was obviously blushing. Then it hit me. He was staring at my abs and muscles.

"Interesting?" I say, smirking at the flustered fox, mischievously. He only blushed harder. "The food is ready, and take your time, we woke up early." I smiled warmly at him. Leo smiles as well.

(Time skip to school cuz im lazy af xD)

I said my "see ya laters" and he said his, then we parted our ways. I had Mrs. Gino for Science. I sighed and took my seat in the back corner, as usual.

I closed my eyes for only a second, then i felt a violent punch to my face. I got up quickly, and started swinging violently, Knocking the guy out of balance, and he tumbles back into 3 desks. He vets back up and throws 2 wild punches, and i catch both with my hands. I then wist his hands, then reverse, Putting him into a headlock. I tightened my arms twice, before he stops moving, still breathing of course. I drop him.

I looked down at the fuckhole who decided to mess with me. And you would never guess who it was. It was, of course,  Jaylin.

"Tsssk. Bitch." I say low and to myself.

Then i realized everyone was staring at me in pure amazement. I wondered why. Finally, A freshman spoke up: "Dude... Your eyes went from blue to red!"

"Wha?" I say, purely confused.

"Look at your eyes man!" The freshman states.

I took my phone out and opened the camera then looked. My eyes, Of course, Were red. Bloodshot red.

I was speechless. My eyes can change colors?! I dunno if they mean anything or not... I guess time will tell.

The Principle said through the Intercom:

"Brandon Kyel, Report to the office IMMEDIATELY." He said, in complete seriousness.
I get up and i walk calmly to his office, already knowing i was gonna get another lecture. I didn't tell you guys that i get into A LOT of fights? Welp, now you know.

ANOTHER Fight? Seriously Brandon? We've gone over this so many times. I've even tried getting your.parents involved! What happened THIS time?" He states, crystal clear, emphasising the last line.

"That dick sucking whore Jaylin decided to try to fuck with me again." I said with a hard, violent grunt.

"You need to get ahold of yourself Brandon. You are dismissed. Go to class, and take a pass." He said simply.

I really cant stand Jaylin. I cant. Sometimes, I wish that cunt was dead.

Welp, sorry for the long wait, Schoolis consuming time. Thabks for reading this far, for those who aren't already bored with this peice of crap xD. Then again,It is my first.. Anyways. Thanks to all the furs reading, and Cya Next update!