Chapter 60: Aarav And Manvi

Oberai Mansion

As days passed by, Manvi had started to grow up. More than Ruhana and Vineet, she use to be happy being staying with Aarav. Aarav also did not missed any chance to keep her happy.

Manvi was about 2 years old, Vineet brought a souvenir "Mannu, see you like it??"

Manvi took it into her hands and looked at it, she threw it on the floor and nodes in no with a smile.

Ruhana went into the memory lane.

Vineet bought a souvenir for decoration of the house "Roo, how is it??"

Ruhana answers him "it is good, let Manvi decide"

Just then Manvi comes home from college, she eyed at the souvenir. Vineet asked her "Did you like it?"

Manvi firstlly took the souvenir in her hand and then threw it on the floor, it broke and she says "this is not looking good jiju, get something better next time"

Vineet was left with open mouth "but why did you threw it we could have exchanged it!"

Manvi answers him "come one jeejs, don't be kanjus!!"

Ruhana came out of her trance and smiles seeing Manvi. Vineet said "Ruhana, I think I need to start saving for losses in the house again"

Ruhana smiles and speaks up "Yes, Mr. Vineet Oberai after all she is Manvi Oberai"

Another day, Manvi was playing with her toys but she was getting bored, Aarav came back from office. He went and bent to her level and started to rub her cheeks with his nose but Manvi cutely turned away because she was angry with him for being late.

Ruhana came and said "Aarav, keep on trying"

Aarav looked at her and replies "sorry, had a meeting"

Ruhana speaks up "no worries, I am going out to purchase few things for Manvi"

Aarav says "I will take care of her"

Ruhana smiles and left the house. Aarav looked at Manvi and said "Manvi let's play"

Manvi smiles, she started to crawl in front and Aarav was behind her.

After sometime, Manvi stops and cries. Aarav was confused "Manvi, why are you crying?"

He calls Neelam and asked her what to do, she informed him to get her milk. He went to the kitchen and prepared the milk for her. After sometime he came and puts the baby bottle in her mouth.
He turns on the television and Manvi enjoys. He placed a kiss on her cheeks seeing her happy.

The time when Manvi started to speak.. Aarav was again late at home after his work.

Manvi rushes to him and says while hugging him  "Aalav, why so late Mannu missed you"