Epilogue

A month later

Vineet was sitting in the garden and having coffee, he picked up the newspaper and read the headlines. He gets surprised, "Aarav Malhotra opens up his past and Arushi Mehra launches the book name "My Manvi" based on it"

Just then he hears a voice, it was of Arushi "Good morning Vineet sir"

Vineet looked at her in surprise "Arushi what is this??" he asked her showing her the newspaper.

Arushi smiles and replies "Sir, actually my fiancee, I told him Aarav sir story and he gave me an idea to publish the book a small tribute to Manvi mam and guess what sir? It has already became hit"

She then speaks up "my boss refused to publish my interview in any magazine or newspaper so I did this!!" she hands him the copy of the book and leaves.

Manvi comes out of the house, she sees a book in his hand and smiles "wow, this is so cool" she takes the book from him and opens it.

Vineet looks at her and smiles seeing her innocent face as she was trying really hard to read what is written

Manvi pouts and speaks up "who wrote it?? Manvi can't understand anything"

She then read the title of the book "My Manvi" a smile came on her face "Daddy, Mannu's name is here, I will go and show Aarav"

She runs back inside the house, she calls "Aarav!! Where are you??"

Aarav comes downstairs hearing Manvi's voice "why are you screaming Manvi?? What is the matter??" he asked her gently

Manvi smiles and says "see this book has my name "MANVI" she was about to show him but he receives the call.

Aarav looked at his phone, it was from office "Manvi just give a minute" he then attends the call. Ruhana also calls Manvi and she goes keeping the book on the table.

After the call, Aarav looked back at Manvi but she was gone, he smiled and took his laptop bag left to office.

Manvi's Industries

Aarav reaches office but today none of the reporters were around his office. He was surprised but had a relief to as now he can have peace outside his office. He moved inside and saw Shruti waiting for him.