Epilogue

After the passing of Ally's mother, Lester Dawson starts to have a drinking problem.

Ally tries to help heal her father's pain, but when Ally pushes to far, she can't believe what he's done to her.

Her father, her own flesh and blood, disowns her. He blames her for her mother's death.

One day while visiting Sonic Boom, Austin hears crying from the practice room.

Can Austin help heal the Dawson family before something ruins everything?

Preview..

"Dad." Ally cries out. "Dad! Listen to me!" She tries to get her father's attention, but he just sits on the couch, taking multiple sips of the 7-pack of beer next to him.

"No!" He exclaims, not even looking her in the eye. "I won't listen to you! You little bitch! You're the reason your mother died! If it weren't for you, your mother wouldn't have left!"

Ally stands in shock, heart broken. Her eyes quickly fill with tears before she runs out of the house and down to Sonic Boom.

Flash..

Austin opens the doors to Sonic Boom, to see that it's completely empty. Small sniffles and tears are heard from the room upstairs.

He follows the sound, and sees a small brunette sitting with her back to the piano bench, her knees pull to her chest.

Austin rushes to her side, wrapping his arms around her. "Ally.." he whispers, his head resting on hers as she cries into his shirt. "What's wrong?"

A muffled sound comes from his shirt, but he can understand it. "My father.." Ally replied. "He blamed me for my mother's passing, and then he called me a bitch."

Austin hugged her tighter, as she continued to cry. But then, he saw a bruise on Ally's ankle. Was Mr. Dawson… abusing Ally?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^^