Chapter 2

*Tyler*

I set my phone down and got up from my bed. I wonder if he's actually going to text me back? I thought. I walked over to my desk and sat down in my chair. I opened my laptop and went to Skype. Maybe Lewis was on.

As Skype loaded, I looked to the side of my screen to see if there was a little green circle on Lewis's profile to indicate that he's online. The circle lit up and I grew excited. I clicked his profile and went up to the call icon.

I waited a minute until he finally answered.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, you?"

"A random guy named Josh texted me a minute ago. He said it was a wrong number and he meant to text his friend."

"Is he cute?" Lewis asked.

I laughed. "I don't know," I answered, "he didn't send me a picture of himself."

"Oh. That's too bad."

"Ha. So how are things with you and Atticus?" I asked.

"Great! He took me on an amazing date the other night! It was a beautifully decorated restaurant and then when we were done eating we payed and went on a nice walk on the beach and watched the sunset together."

"Romantic."

"Definitely. I loved it and I love him. You found anyone yet?" He asked.

"No. Unfortunately," I replied.

"Hey, maybe that Josh person!" He said excitedly.

I smiled and turned around to look at my phone on my bed. Maybe, I thought. I got up and grabbed my phone and went back to sit down. I stared down at my phone.

"Hey, you should text him before he texts you," Lewis said.

"I don't think that's a great idea. He's out with a friend and I don't want to bother him," I replied.

"Don't be modest," Lewis said with a mouthful of goldfish, "I bet he's secretly hoping you'll say something," he said as he swallowed.

I smiled and laughed a little. "He's probably driving anyway, either that or somebody else is driving him. And I don't even know if he's single. What if that person he meant to text is dating him?"

"I highly doubt that," Lewis said.

"I don't doubt it."

"Lewis! I need you to do your chores now!" I heard Lewis's Mom yell.

"Alright! Be right there!" He yelled back. "Hey, I gotta go. Bye," he said to me.

"Bye," I said back.

We ended the call and I turned off my laptop. I looked back at my phone hoping I would see it light up with a text from Josh. Nothing. I turned it on to see if I missed a notification. Nope, I'm just a lonely person. Great.

--------------
Hey! Any feedback would be great. I'd really appreciate it and I would like to know if you guys want me to continue the story? Thanks and happy reading! (And I'll probably continue even if nobody wants it)