💙

His heart was beating fast. His body felt hot. He thought that his whole face was red. His hands were shaking as he held the box of candies so tightly he might have broken it a bit.

'I can't do this,' he thought in his head. 'I can never be his.'

-three days earlier-

He groaned as he hit the alarm clock to silence it. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, rustled his hair and slowly got out of bed. He heard his phone ding. He grabbed it from the side table and looked at it. He sighed when he read the text.

Small Bean: Are you going to get Taehyung a Valentine??

Me: Of course not are you crazy?!!???

Small Bean: WHY??

Me: I'll see you at school

Small Bean: Jeon Jungkook I'm still texting

Small Bean: Hey

Small Bean: Bitch

Jungkook shook his and started to get dressed, fixed his hair, brushed his teeth and made a piece of toast. He grabbed his bag before walking out of the door. He took out his phone and plugged in his earbuds, playing music by one of his favorite artists. He began his journey to school.

-

"Jungkookie!"

Jungkook looked up and took his earbuds out of his ears. The music stopped and he was back to reality.

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook said with a sigh.

"Do you want to hang out today after school. Everyone is coming over and you can spend the night if you want," Jimin said with a sweet smile, hoping more than anything that his best friend would come over.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, unamused by his cute attempt.

"Sure I'll go," Jungkook said simply. "Just the usual gang?"

"Yup, it's going to be really fun," Jimin said before slipping away out of the classroom.

All of Jungkook's friends were older than him so of course, he had no real friends in his class. It didn't bother him too much, but sometimes he wished he was older.

The day seemed to drag on forever before it had finally ended, Jungkook feeling tired of listening to a teacher talk for so long, was happy to be out. He packed his things and left the classroom as quickly as possible. He made his way out of the school and saw Jimin was waiting outside.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jimin said with a sweet smile.

"Hey, where's everyone else?" Jungkook questioned.

"There's basketball practice till five today, which includes, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok. Jin of course, is watching Namjoon and Yoongi got detention," Jimin told him simply as they started to walk off campus.

"I can't believe you actually like Yoongi like that, he get's into so much trouble," Jungkook said with a head shake.

"Well if we're on the subject of crushes, let's talk about you and Taehyung," Jimin said with a giggle.

"Let's not," Jungkook said with a nervous laugh.

"Come on, when are you going to tell him, cause if you won't I will," Jimin said simply.

"No, you won't," Jungkook said with an eyebrow raise.

"Jungkook, you'll feel so much better if you just confess," Jimin said to him.

"How should I tell my crush I like him?" Jungkook asked with a bit of sarcasm.

"With heart candies!" Jimin said with excitement, throwing Jungkook off a bit.