Dare(3)

"I dare you to kiss Gon."
@Otaku1806
@RayIsRead

Killua's Pov:
Kiss Gon?

I walked into my room, and found Gon sleeping on my bed.

This should be easy. He's asleep...

I walked over to him slowly unsure of how good his senses were. I leaned closer to his face, he was snoring softly.

How cute.

I kissed his cheek gently, trying not to wake him. I smiled and started to head back out. Once I got to the door, Gon called me.
"Killua! Good morning!" He ran hugging me. I smiled.
"Good morning." I said ruffling his hair.
"Killua." He said looking down.
"Hm?"
"I had a strange dream."
"Really? What happened?" I sat down on one of the beanbag chairs.
"You, left. And didn't come back." He said plopped down on the other one. His eyes started to get watery.

He's crying? No, that's not like him. He's supposed to be jumpy and happy...not sluggish and sad.

I sat next to him rubbing his back.
"Hey," he looked up at me streams of tears flowing from his eyes. I closed my eyes, so I wouldn't have to look directly at him.
"Gon. I would never leave you. Yea, I might go somewhere for a while but I will always come back. Leaving you isn't an option. Even when I'm not here with you physically.. I'll still be thinking about you no matter where I am. That's just something I can't control. So cheer up. I'm not going anywhere."
I wiped his tears from his eyes. And he hugged me, pretty tight.

He then looked at me, and his eyebrows were furrowed as if he wanted to say something, but didn't know how.
"Gon?" I said blushing unsure of how to react to this situation.
Then out of nowhere, he kissed me. Of course I kissed back, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
I held his waist, while he wrapped his arms around my neck. We sat like that for a while, Until we needed air.

We detached ourselfs and I looked at him. And for the first time, I'd seen him blush.
I smiled, hugging him once more. And he fell asleep.

Sweet dreams Gon.