Dare(5)

"I Dare you to touch Gon's butt."
"I dare you, no I double dare you to give Gon a hickey."

@AMComics
@ImRandomz

Killua's Pov:
Eh?! So much involving Gon. Not that I mind...
I blushed, and walked up stairs into our room.
Gon saw me and smiled.

"Hi Killua!" He said bouncing on the bed.

"Hey Gon." I said scratching the back of my head.

"You okay?" He stopped bouncing. I looked over at him, and of course, he looked worried.
Instead of speaking, I just stared at him.

"Killua?" He said now sitting on the bed.

How should I approach him?

"Killuuaa..."

I walked over to him and sat on the bed. He poked me but I still didn't answer him. He started to get frustrated and I smirked.

"Killua! I know you can hear me!" He yelled. I closed my eyes, and that ticked him off. He sat on top of me to get my attention.

Perfect.

"Killua. Fudging. Zoldyck."
I placed my arms around his waist and placed my head in his neck. I could tell his eyes widened because of his sudden shock.

"Killua?" He said. I blushed and started at his neck. I layed kisses all over his skin. He flinched at the touch. I pulled his T-shirt down, kissing his shoulder.

"K-killua..what are you doing?"
Ignoring him, I searched for his sweet spot. Once I found it, I abused it of course. He flinched again and blushed a little bit.

I started to get a little aggressive, accidentally, and bit his neck.

"O-oww Killua~" he said cutely.
I moved my hands down, placing them on his butt. I squeezed lightly, sucking on his spot gently.
He moaned softly, causing me to get a little excited. I stopped immediately once I realized.

I looked at Gon, and he was blushing, panting, and was sweating a tad bit. I blushed at his face getting even more excited than before. I looked over at his neck hoping to see a mark there. Indeed there was one. I smiled at my accomplishment, and kissed his nose. As I was about to get up, Gon pushed me down so I was laying on my back. He was now sitting right below my stomach, crushing a little friend of mine.

"Gon, What are you doing?" I questioned.

He didn't answer me, but leaned in closer to my face.

Ooh. So we're playing that game hmm?

He kissed me, passionately moving his butt back and forth, teasing me.
I kissed back, moaning in the process. He pulled away, and so did I. We looked at each other for a while, then he tugged at my shirt.

"Killua.." I blushed knowing what he wanted. I sat up and kissed him once more.

I love you idiot.