Dare(4)

"I dare you to go outside in nothing but your underwear."
@_Sammie_

Killua's POV:
Eh?!
I felt my face get warm. I got up and looked over to see if Gon was still sleeping. He was, which was a good thing. Now, to see if Leorio and Kurapika are asleep. I crept downstairs and peeked in their room. They were asleep too.

Phew.

"This is stupid. But I shouldn't have said you could dare anything." I said pulling my shirt off. I then started to take off everything until I was in my underwear.
I opened the door and walked outside.
"Geez." I said shivering. That cold air was a killer right about now. I stayed there for a few minutes, then went back inside. When I got in and closed the door, Gon was looking up at me, blushing.

Darn it.

I blushed too, not wanting him to see me like this.
"Um Killua.... Where are your clothes?"
"They're over there." I said pointing to the couch.
"O-oh." He said looking me up and down.
I covered his eyes
"Why are you staring at me baka?"
"Eh?! I wasn't staring! And it's not my fault you're naked." He said sticking his tongue out.
"I'm not naked! I have on clothes." I said pointing to my underwear.

He laughed.
"Sure. The cloth that covers your manhood is considered clothes. But really it's under your clothes. So no, you're not wearing any clothes."

I glared at him looking for a comeback.

"Well it doesn't matter if I'm naked or not." I said smirking. "It's rude to stare. Like what you see Gon?" His face instantly flared up.

"Of course not! I was just wondering where your clothes were!"

"Mhmm. Sure." I said getting in his face.

"I'm telling the truth!"